Reviews for I'll Be There
MemoryRainStorm chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I LOVE THEM 2! NICE FIC!
Pelleas chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
HectorEliwood is the best almost-cannon pairing in Rekka no Ken... it's amazing!

...that, and Legaultheath, which could be considered cannon, because of the infamous A Support conversation...

i like this one though. i really like how you used all the dialougue from chapter 14. i know it, becuase i just beat that chapter last night. (my game got deleted, so here i am again.)
Ariaeris chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow, that was awesome! I mean, not only was it EliHec, it was well written with a very good plot! Very well done!
KellyCRocker59 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
That was REALLY good. The romance at the end was amazing, and the characters were all very believable.
JFAJ chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I really liked this story. Keep up the good work.
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
OMG!I UST LOVE HECTOR/ELIWOOD STORIES!THIS IS THE BEST ONE I'E READ EVER!YOUR THE BEST ELIWOOD/HECTOR STORY WRITER SO FAR!I love this story!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
omg, omg, I love it! that was teh cuteness. such a good story! *is in love with the story* they are such a good pair, and your story made it all the better. Thank you so much for blessing the world with this amazing fanfic!
Pumpernickel HighRise chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Very nice! Good FE slash is so rare these days. If you want, you can help out with Slashflood, we'd sure appreciate your help. Just ask me about it on dA. I liked the adorable fluffiness here, but Eliwood was a tad out of character... I know we like to make fun of him and call him a pansy, but I don't think he'd scream if he got speared, he'd just wince and bite his lip and try to keep from giving Erik the satisfaction of a cry of pain. And in the part just before the kiss scene, Hector's a bit out of character as well... he seems almost feminine (well, for Hector at least) in a way. Being a man, and knowing the nature of men, he would tell Eliwood that they're friends and friends help each other, then he'd shut up and just stare at him for awhile. Then he'd jump Eliwood all of a sudden, kiss him for awhile, and then just kind of sit there awkwardly, not say anything, and turn red.

As for grammar, I'm seeing a bit of ellipse abuse. A little bit of ellipses in the dialogue is all right, but real people wouldn't stutter or pause so much. When I talk, I do trail off some and to illustrate that you'd use an ellipse, but people don't trail off on every other line. Punctuation is overlooked these days. Also, in one of Erik's lines in the flashback, I noticed you were missing a quotation mark.

I liked this a lot, though. Keep at it!
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This...this was...THIS WAS SO AWESOME!_

Nino: Wow! Fantastically done! I cried! *both ;_; & *

Legault: You never seem to amaze RF here...very nicely done.

Yeah, what Legault said. You're just a...good, no great! authoress!

So, like, keep it up!_
Midnyte Wolf chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
OMG! O.O I THINK I LOVE YOU! *sizzlesizzle**melt*

Holy Mother Mary Jeebus on a Fudgey Stick! I wonder why I've never ONCE considered Eliwood and Hector a good match for each other... I mean, it's always been RIGHT THERE in front of me the whole time! And yet, it took this STEAMING pile of the AWESOMEST fanfic I've hardly ever seen of Fire Emblem to realize how much I LOVE THESE TWO TOGETHER!

Holy Milk Sauce... Is it hot in here or WHAT? I think it got really hot in here... Yes, definitely, and it must have occured from the steam that rolled from my brain after lips met and tongues danced! O.O Omigoodness, I'm so in love.

This was completely... completely well-written. I mean... wow. If you drop this style to go after my crappy crap description stuff, I will hunt you down with my oranges of doom. I mean it. Dialogue Wowie. Actions More wowie. Imagery Even more wowie. Emotion O.O;

Marvelous, I won't even go over the small, teeny typos and such. Just... marvelous. ILUFFYEW!
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
You're my new favorite person. I've always loved this pairing; it's one of my favorites, though I tend to be rather quiet about it. Your writing... it's sheer brilliance. A lot of authors on the site are simply fans hoping to be writers; but then there are those who have both a love for what they're writing about and the skill to convey it and make you remember that story.

This is one of those. Best thing I've read in a while. Great work.
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw! HectorxEli! I LOVE YOU! Keep writing!

*faves*
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hmm...the writing was a little too flowery, and the scene with Erik beating up Eliwood seemed like it was lifted from DeathsRain's "Birthright". And it's Darin, not Damien. Plus, Eliwood and Erik are both OOC-Eliwood's not that wimpy and sniffly in canon, and Erik's not an evil sadistic demon, just envious to the point of being rather pathetic.

But it's not a bad story, you captured the essence of Hector and Eliwood's friendship quite well.