Reviews for Coming Home
T chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
YAY great storyline could u plez write more soon? Pleaze thanks. I want to know where this is going, wats up w/ Jack's reaction
BallsBreaker chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
please continue!
Merry0742000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved this chapter! More Please!
tweets chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was interesting. I think you might have Sam's rank correct. If you're really worried about her rank, have a look online for the official Stargate site - it should have episode and character guides - if it's a decent site. Keep on writing.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Please keep going with it! I love it plot, very good!
Pand chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
wow! i really like the sound of this fic! please update soon!
nogigglingmajor chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
awesome...can't beleive jack's reaction though "I'll get back to you" I am so gonna punch him. But hey, there probably is a reason, that being that he probably fainted just round the corner. Anywho, yes, interested wnat more.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
this is realli good u should do more plz do more
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Definetly a good start to a first story. I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think that the hundredth episode would be in season five.
Rose Stetson chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
The hundredth episode was in Season 5. It's called "Wormhole Extreme." But I would assume that the hundredth mission was before that. Anyway, I really like the idea of this fic. PLEASE continue.

Rose
calaner chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I'm thinking season 3. Well before the whole Zatarc thing. Episode 100 doesn't happen until season 5, but there are a lot more missions than what we got to see. Sam told her father she goes through the gate once or twice a week, which would make 2-3 years plenty of time and would be about right in regard to how Jack and Same seem to be relating to each other in this story-attracted but not in love.

I'm not sure you have Jack in character, but maybe it is just his initial reaction. We'll see once they really get to talk. The style and pace of your writing is good. I look forward to further updates.
Gwenhwyfar1984 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow! This is a great start! I cannot wait for more.

The 100th episode was in the fifth season and Sam was a Major by then.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey!

A nice beginning to a fic, heheheh, im' interested to see where this goes!

MSam
usul87 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
s6, early on mind.

gd story. :)

tasha
scarletwitch0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Great start! I'm putting your story on the alert list. BTW, the 100th episode was "Proving Ground." Carter had alread been promoted to a Major, and the feelings between Carter and O'Neill already established, i.e season 4-"Window of Opportunity", and "Beneath The Surface and other episodes before them. Just one hope-Jack's reaction was out of fear and shock, not being a jerk-face and he'll come around. Also hope to see Jacob intergrated in the story somehow-perhaps kicking Jack's butt for knocking up his little girl!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »