Reviews for Good Daddies Don't Leave Their Little Girls Behind
Vanne-the-bookworm chapter 1 . 1/8
The last sentence made me cry. This is an amazing story! :)
rana2001 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was really great but the ending feels weird. It's a bit.. weak? I guess? And there's also a few missing spaces in the last two sentences.
JSML chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
AWWWWW! So cute and yet so sad!
increak96 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wah! I miss YOU HUGHES! Really good story! Too often people ignore how Elicia must have felt about her Daddy... it's about Winry, Gracia, Roy, Edward, so on and so forth... it's nice to see a fic like this! :) Great job!
Jayfeathergirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Adorable, I loved this story very much! Poor Elicia! I really like seeing Roy comfort her. Very sweet. Aww, I'd like to see daddy Roy one day. Aww. I'm glad you wrote this, it was very touching and I really loved it.

"Don't ever think that of him. Your father loved you more than anything. And you loved him, right?" He waited for Elicia to nod her head before he continued. "He would have done anything to keep you and your mother happy and safe. If anything, he was best daddy ever."

Aww, very adorable, very sweet. Hughes may be gone, but others will be there to look out for her. So touching!
nksa chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Awe that was so sad and cute.
De-Irish-Waffle chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This had me cryin' since the beginning. Poor Elicia :( Great story, though! :D
Roxius chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Aw, that's so sad! Poor Elicia...

I liked Hughes. He was a good character..
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yeah but...Hughes is dead.
LuciousLadyLucius chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
THAT WAS SO INCREDIBLY TOUCHING
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw, thats so sad but I love the ending. Thats awesome, new favorite story.
0-inkwell-0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
YAY! This is great!
The New Fullmetal Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
OH MY GOD! WAH! That was so beautiful! Oh my God, I think I'm going to cry! WAH! Elicia! WAH! And Mustang! What a good guy! And Hughes! WAH! Sniff, sniff... sob... I love this story! Is there going to be more, or was this a one-shot? Absolutely fabulous! I love it! Keep it up, you've really got a good talent there! You rock! Sniff! Oh, that was soo cute - and so sad! WAH! Sniff... Good job... WAH!
Still Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I'm sorry if this is short...but I can't write long while I'm crying. When I saw the ep. were Hughes died...and Elicia's face..I bawled. And you just made me bawl again. Awesome story.
ShiawasenaKo chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Thankies I think this is honestly one of my favorite stories, just because of that interaction.