Reviews for Wishes on a Digital Falling Star
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww, so cute espically the part where Tai comfort T.K.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was a lovely story. You did a beautiful job on each character's individual personalities and the overall group dynamics. It was always one of the things I loved best about Digimon and I'm pleased to see it here in this story. It was also very touching and I liked how every Digimon made the wish to stay with their partner.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
that... was quite easily one of the most beautiful things i've ever read.

i remember digimon from when i was about ten or twelve... somewhere around there, it was so long ago, i didn't even recognize it as anime, it was just a cartoon... and it was the best show ever. looking back on it now, the group dynamics and individual personalities are what i loved best about it, second only to having a friend that was bonded to you and would never leave your side. but that first quality is an essential in all my favorite stories and shows.

now that i think of those characters again, i can look at their personalities with a new perspective now that i'm older. it makes me want to go and watch the series again!

anyway, thank you so much for writing this. i am overcome by a wave of nostalgia! -faves-

Ryuu-chan
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This is an old story but i think good writing always deserves to be praised, and this is simply one of the best fics i have ever read.
LightningFairy chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
its really lovely! I nearly cried, lol
Becca chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
I don't have to say anything to let you know how beautiful your story was, but I can't exactly send you a blank review.

PS Beautiful doesn't describe it by a long shot.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
This was awesome! You did a great job keeping them in character, and this story really touched me, especially the sibling bonding between Tai and Kari, and how Tai was watching out for TK. The description was unbelievably good. I love this story!
Sichan chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
That was sweet. You explained Tai's sweetness great. You made everyone's personality exactly right.
kieru chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Very nice story! I like their wishes, and how the digimon think.
Samantha Gold chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Wow...you have such a flourish for Matt. I LOVE IT! Write more stories...please...
Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Wow! That was SO good! I loved the way you made all the characters fit their personalities in the show and how you integrated Matt's part so that it fit in with what happened in the show, (the whole harmonica and boat thing) You are a fantastic writer, *sighs* there aren't many that can write like you (at least on )
Ree chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
You wrote this almost a year ago but I'm just now reading it...I love this because 01 was better than 02...and this is good anyways. You write good Matt angst stories...and good Matt stories period.
WriterofDigimon chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
Here is yet another story from Nicole that I loved reading!
TK Takaishi chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
Aww...so deep and dramatic! I love it!
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 9/7/2000
That was awesome! Well done!