Reviews for Facets
whitealmond chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
All the characters and dialogue are gorgeously rendered. I think I like your canon more than Kubo's - Komamura seems like an excellent captain for Hitsugaya coming straight out of school.
whitealmond chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
How can anyone write so perfectly? Characterization, pacing, syntax, description - everything flows so clearly and naturally. I am so envious!
MusingAIR chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Honey this is beautifully written, good job.
newyn chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Brilliant! The characterization is so rich and finely nuanced. It is wonderful to see Unohana deconstructed so nicely.
d011 chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This is great!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
letmeupme chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Beautiful. Short stories (not short as in fanfic-short, but as in publishing genre-short) often show the skill, or the lack of the writer clearly. This, this brought me to tears. It's no tragedy; there are no agonizing protagonists or star-crossed lovers on the wrong sidestrikes/strike of the tracks. To anybody actually reading the reviews before reading this fic; I demand you read 'Facets'. The characters are superbly portrayed, showing just how human (I'm speaking a little broadly here) nature can grow around scars and boundaries, how with time bonds can grow despite any such restrictions, and how such bonds could be precious, gossamer thin, precarious but stronger than you would think.
cdcase chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Omg greatttt fic!
A.Pevensie chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
This is so incredible as to be almost unfair. It's so perfect - in language, syntax, style, insight in the Bleach universe and characters - it was a privilege to read it.
rivendellelve chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
*lol* Great ff
jayfeather97 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Truly a satisfying read and a wonderful companion to Frozen Sky. Great job! Will there be any further chapters?
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
I've been reading Frozen Sky / Facets in tandem, as intended, so I will post longer there. I just wish to say... I am so very grateful that you wrote this as a complement. It has truly been an honour - not to mention a pleasure! - to read Facets.
LynLin chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
This was great as well. I liked the outside perspectives on it. So cute at the end too. But LOL at why Matsumoto is going to be good for Hitsugaya. Poor guy. haha Great job.

-Lyn