Reviews for Mercy
sheppardlover928 chapter 23 . 4/16
Nine years late..but I am sooo happy I found this story! Excellent, excellent, excellent! Don't know if you will even read this, given that it was written so long ago! I will be checking out your fanfic page for more stories..hope you are still writing..because you are an excellent writer!
Loved the way you wrote John...showing his vulnerability but always retaining his inner strength. Loved how you showed his team moving on, but hindered by his loss...the glue that holds them together. More than a fair amount of Shep whump...you sure put my fave flyboy they the wringer! Loved the character of Kace..what an asset! Actually was hoping he would stay! The dreams that kept John going were perfect?.the last one with him mom was very touching. And the end, with Kace's people now being safe was a fitting thanks from John to Kace. This story now is one of my top five faves! Thankyou for such a wonderful story!
Sara chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Brilliant! You are an incredibly talented writer - well thought out plot, flawless character interaction. I'm surprised Fandemonium Books have not approached you to publish your work. Brilliant work, well done and many thanks.
EldritchFire chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Oh how I adore the beginning of this chapter 'Shine On, Sheppard' gets me everytime as this is about the 7th time I've read this which means I probably should have reviewed a good few years earlier... anyway I think Rodney's in character for him and I do like Kace :-)
clerical medical chapter 23 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful story - I'm very new to this fandom, and I've obviously struck gold discovering this so early on. Thank you.
lizlou57 chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
I love the way the team support john in his dreams -giving him the will to hang on. Nice twist to have John save Rodney! Glad Ronon pulled the hood back before tightening it -thought for a minute he was just going to snap his neck - wouldn't have taken much in John's present state!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
The desire for Kace not to leave was humiliatingly childish in Sheppard's mind, like a little boy wanting to beg, pout, and cry until his favorite uncle finally relented and stayed.

NO, very understandable as Kace was the only safe harbor in a horrific storm...and he took him with him when he walked out of the prison...
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
Marshmallows for all!

Iz so relieved

:P
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
John being here in body didn't mean he was back

**nods**

So very true.

The work now begins...
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
'he tried, so that's okay'

I know I should not do this, but I just can't help it

*ROFL*
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
“ I miss how it was.”

I do too

**sighs**
bria67 chapter 23 . 1/14/2010
This story was amazing from the first word until the last one. It was entertaining, intense and at parts heartbreaking. Loved Kace's character and that with him being a telepath we got glimpses into the people's mind and what they all thought and scenes where John was offering Rodney food while his mind was still scrambled were very touching.
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh shame on you for creating such turmoil for Sheppard when all he wants to do is tear apart his guards and escape...

:P
Ealcynn chapter 23 . 1/19/2009
Stealth Dragon,

I have, without exception, loved everything of yours that I have ever read, and "Mercy" might just be the best of them all. This epic has pretty much everything I could want - perfect characterisation from our heroes, excellently written whump and action, an exciting and well tensioned plot, and a happy ending. Not to mention your wonderfully engaging and quirky own-character, Kace. It was a delight to read, that drew me right in from the first word and would't let me go until the last.

I particularly loved the deterioration of Sheppard's mental state during the torture, and the use of the dreams to explain his actions. My favourite scenes were the forest reunion and initial infirmary stay, although it was hard to pick out two!

All in all - wonderful. Thank you once again for sharing your excellent stories.
godsdaughter77 chapter 23 . 5/10/2008
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I wanted to write you a review anyhow. I really really really enjoyed this story. I thought it was incredible the way you showed what Sheppard was thinking and that he was still the same intelligent person, despite the fact he was not acting normal and able to concentrate. It was an excellent story.
Shanthaia chapter 23 . 2/26/2008
Wow, the more stories I read from you the more I realise just how an amazing author you are. This storie had me cry in one chapter and laughing loudly in the next. I don't encounter so strongly emotional well written stories very often eventough I read a lot.