Reviews for Mercy
Sheppardlover928 chapter 23 . 1/22
Excellent, excellent story! this review may be viewed obsolete, seeing it's been so long, but I had to send it coz I'm not sure if I reviewed the first time I read this! Still an avid SGA fan, still missing the show, still mad they cancelled my fave show...still haven't found anything that comes close to being another fave...so, I rely on these stories to give my mind new episodes with my fave team! Thankyou so, so much!,
Sheppardlover928 chapter 22 . 1/22
Ok, I'm really not a vengeful person, but I do hate evil, selfish, abusive , small-minded "people" practically get away with murder! Being banished just isn't enough punishment for Harl! Why does John seem content with that? Harl is still out there, free to spin his lies and gather a following and wreak more havoc! Another Kolya the Pegasus Galaxy ( or John) needs!

Anyway...loved the dream with his mom...
Sheppardlover928 chapter 21 . 1/22
Oh crap..now I'm angry at my faves for not taking the opportunity to tell the people the truth about Harl! And even thOugh the people are smart and dismissed his accusations, Harl is flleeing...getting away! Ok, obviously he's been debunked but he..just..hasnt ..suffered...enough! I wanted the townspeople to know what he did to John and to them? '
Ok, ok...got my box of tissues, right hear...at least a half dozen wet from this chapter alone! The imagery is so strong, I can see it all I my mind's eye...excellent! loving that John is starting to recover, albeit slow..but steady!
Rereading this, so far straight through til now...I have to take a break...to dry my eyes so I can see again! You sure know how to bring out emotions! (Sniff, sniff-where's my tissues!). OMG...me thinks John and Beckett just totally made a connection, a breakthrough! Yea!
sheppardlover928 chapter 23 . 4/16/2015
Nine years late..but I am sooo happy I found this story! Excellent, excellent, excellent! Don't know if you will even read this, given that it was written so long ago! I will be checking out your fanfic page for more stories..hope you are still writing..because you are an excellent writer!
Loved the way you wrote John...showing his vulnerability but always retaining his inner strength. Loved how you showed his team moving on, but hindered by his loss...the glue that holds them together. More than a fair amount of Shep whump...you sure put my fave flyboy they the wringer! Loved the character of Kace..what an asset! Actually was hoping he would stay! The dreams that kept John going were perfect?.the last one with him mom was very touching. And the end, with Kace's people now being safe was a fitting thanks from John to Kace. This story now is one of my top five faves! Thankyou for such a wonderful story!
Sara chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
Brilliant! You are an incredibly talented writer - well thought out plot, flawless character interaction. I'm surprised Fandemonium Books have not approached you to publish your work. Brilliant work, well done and many thanks.
EldritchFire chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Oh how I adore the beginning of this chapter 'Shine On, Sheppard' gets me everytime as this is about the 7th time I've read this which means I probably should have reviewed a good few years earlier... anyway I think Rodney's in character for him and I do like Kace :-)
clerical medical chapter 23 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful story - I'm very new to this fandom, and I've obviously struck gold discovering this so early on. Thank you.
lizlou57 chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
I love the way the team support john in his dreams -giving him the will to hang on. Nice twist to have John save Rodney! Glad Ronon pulled the hood back before tightening it -thought for a minute he was just going to snap his neck - wouldn't have taken much in John's present state!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 16 . 2/1/2010
The desire for Kace not to leave was humiliatingly childish in Sheppard's mind, like a little boy wanting to beg, pout, and cry until his favorite uncle finally relented and stayed.

NO, very understandable as Kace was the only safe harbor in a horrific storm...and he took him with him when he walked out of the prison...
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
Marshmallows for all!

Iz so relieved

:P
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
John being here in body didn't mean he was back

**nods**

So very true.

The work now begins...
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
'he tried, so that's okay'

I know I should not do this, but I just can't help it

*ROFL*