Reviews for House's House
hedwigsart chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
I actually laughed so hard, I fell off the couch (at the piano chapter). Love your work.
lilawonder chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
OMG! Hysterical! You are brilliant! How one goes from devastating torture and anguish to utterly charming tongue and cheek is just amazing and altogether sublime.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
!SERIOUSLY ROTFLMAO!
harpomarx chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
I adore this! I thought I'd read all your stories, but somehow I missed this one. Which is ironic, because I just started an analysis of all the continuity gaffes, and called it House's House... who knew? If you're interested, here's the link: zeppomarx.
Cleavage Queen chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
I gotta tell ya - this gives me a giggle everytime I read it! It works as a solution to all the continuity errors (which, surprisingly, don't bother me nearly as much as they should!) Thanks mucho!
Kylani chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Oh dear. Poor Houseling, how confusing. ;)
Atoile chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Brilliant story. I rarely read fics this good.
Domna chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
Soo, infinite improbability...
HoWi chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Absolutely wickedly brilliant. I was a little slow on the uptake, but I loved the little thing about Wilson and the Piano. So freakin' hilarious.

All my loves, with a hope for new chapters,

-HoWi
Airport Monkey chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
How about the ENTIRE NEW FLOOR you can see from the hospital foyer in season 3?
Airport Monkey chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
HAHAHA! I never read one with Hugh Laurie in it as himself. It's funny cos its true...
Tripple Three chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
rofl - Wonderfully absurd and deliciously ingenious!

I dont even watch the show but I love your fic.

Personally I enjoyed the piano thing and the monkeys most.
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
*covers mouth* Have you won any awards for this? Seriously. *cackles gleefully* This was brilliant and delightfully cheeky, just so you know. *nods*
Sara Wolfe chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
That was great.
imfreakinorange chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
OMG! that was the funniest thing ever! i love the part when you jump out and into reality wit Hugh and the monkey writers :) OMG! i love all of your stories, but this had to be the funniest!