Reviews for House's House
AnonyMiss731 chapter 4 . 11/26/2006
Monkeys! _

You Rock!

I definitly needing this. All the Tritter stuff is getting to angsty. This is so funny. The monkeys, door, azlan, all hysterical and somehow they fit in even though they're so out of place. I wonder what piano was thinking when they trashed the place?
xninjajjx chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
absolutely bonkers!

I was just sort of wtf throughout the whole thing, but still, loved the piano.
blackmare chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Ah yes, another Adams fan I see.

Next thing we know, House will jumping in and out of a jacuzzi, pretending to be an olive in a very large martini; and then he and Wilson will go chasing a Chesterfield sofa through the streets of New Jersey.

God help them if they later must get the sofa up a flight of stairs.

:-)

I'm getting a really good laugh out of this.
Charlie Bird chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Hahaha, I like this. You should share whatever crack you're on with the rest of us!
Ael L. Bolt chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I'm thrilled to see you've added yet another chapter to this awesome fic, but real-person fic is banned on this site. It sucks, but you might wanna change things a little before someone reports this and it gets taken down.

That being said, House and Narnia! The awesome is just...blinding.
FC chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Despite the fact on how unrealistic you write about, but this is a really good story, I love the way how you write.
baroquemystery chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
This fic is amazing. Like an unexpected diamond amongst the many coals that are House-fics. I espically love the wardrobe bit. Please continue!
vanishingact chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Haha I like it. Good work so far!
mishy-mo chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
haa haa - i dunno why i've never read this before cos this is just fricken fantastic!
Lerrinus chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
LOL! Great work! Douglas Adams? Why not? :-D
tara chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
it was awesome, i love how u personified the piano.
Tara chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
it was really good can't wait to read the rest
BlkDiamond chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Please update and let us know how/what/and when Wilson found out. What else he is privy to. I really enoyed the story and had a very good laugh - piano school?, where all the good respectable piano go for lessons I suppose. Still looking forward to the fireplace and couch. Please update with more items and let us know about Wilson!
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Not quite as good as the first chapter but still enjoyable reading. The hospital has too many people knowing about stuff.
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was very good, now you need to do one about the fireplace and couch. And anything else you can think of!
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »