Reviews for House's House
xninjajjx chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
absolutely bonkers!

I was just sort of wtf throughout the whole thing, but still, loved the piano.
blackmare chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Ah yes, another Adams fan I see.

Next thing we know, House will jumping in and out of a jacuzzi, pretending to be an olive in a very large martini; and then he and Wilson will go chasing a Chesterfield sofa through the streets of New Jersey.

God help them if they later must get the sofa up a flight of stairs.

:-)

I'm getting a really good laugh out of this.
Charlie Bird chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
Hahaha, I like this. You should share whatever crack you're on with the rest of us!
Ael L. Bolt chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I'm thrilled to see you've added yet another chapter to this awesome fic, but real-person fic is banned on this site. It sucks, but you might wanna change things a little before someone reports this and it gets taken down.

That being said, House and Narnia! The awesome is just...blinding.
FC chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Despite the fact on how unrealistic you write about, but this is a really good story, I love the way how you write.
baroquemystery chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
This fic is amazing. Like an unexpected diamond amongst the many coals that are House-fics. I espically love the wardrobe bit. Please continue!
vanishingact chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Haha I like it. Good work so far!
mishy-mo chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
haa haa - i dunno why i've never read this before cos this is just fricken fantastic!
Lerrinus chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
LOL! Great work! Douglas Adams? Why not? :-D
tara chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
it was awesome, i love how u personified the piano.
Tara chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
it was really good can't wait to read the rest
BlkDiamond chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Please update and let us know how/what/and when Wilson found out. What else he is privy to. I really enoyed the story and had a very good laugh - piano school?, where all the good respectable piano go for lessons I suppose. Still looking forward to the fireplace and couch. Please update with more items and let us know about Wilson!
BlkDiamond chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Not quite as good as the first chapter but still enjoyable reading. The hospital has too many people knowing about stuff.
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
This was very good, now you need to do one about the fireplace and couch. And anything else you can think of!
Charlie Bird chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Haha! This is unexpectedly hilarious. I thought it would just be kind of dumb, but I actually found myself laughing out loud a couple times.

Here's hoping you decide to continue (though I'm not sure which other objects you could pick on - maybe Steve McQueen, who seems to have disappeared to the Bahamas since Stacy left...?)
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »