Reviews for House's House
Akiyra chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
This just gets funnier and funnier. Yay, Wilson knows the secret! Update soon. :)
Tidwell chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
So strange...yet so good!
greeblygreebly chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
"House stood in the hallway, flinching slightly as Wilson's anguished cry of "And it's got an en suite," came floating out."

Best line in a fic EVER. You, my friend, are freaking hilarious.
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
hehhehehehehehe. Can't...stop...giggling. Your stories are making me a House/Wilson shipper! Darn you!
Pepleigh25 chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
aw! I loved it! like all your stories!
Esperanza Fuega chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
After reading your fic, I'm trying to figure out how to make a Doctor Who/House crossover work - because all I could think of while reading this was "Dude! House has a TARDIS!"
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This reminds me of a book I never finished a while back. Where the house grows; however, I think the book was horror.

I'd like to see where this goes!
WayLowHalo chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Very funny, I like how Wilson knows! :) Update soon!
Kiwiprince chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
LOL. This chapter was really funny. Please write another.
Hedlund chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Best House parody ever.
BeckyS chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
[snicker, snicker] What a great little piece! And a perfect, absolutely wonderfully beautifully perfect coda. LOL! Becky
LeeS chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I love ALL of your stories, but *this* was just bloody brilliant!
Sara Wolfe chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
I love how they both talk to the piano.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Wait Wilson knows? When did this happen? Needing explaination here. Please? I love the story though, it amuses me a great deal. I need it too. Thanks!
Caerulea chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
OMG, I love this story. The wit and wonder of it amaze me. "Well, it was a baby grand, so it wasn’t properly trained yet." So cute! And Wilson knows!
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »