Reviews for House's House
Caerulea chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
OMG, I love this story. The wit and wonder of it amaze me. "Well, it was a baby grand, so it wasn’t properly trained yet." So cute! And Wilson knows!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
very funny. i don't exactly know what a piano looks like when ir's smug but i think i have an idea. ha ha :) i loved the end with wilson. it made me giggle. but why punish him with beethoven. Beethoven's the man. anyhow keep it coming this is truely funny and you write very well.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
*bites back giggles* You're on drugs, aren't you? Seriously. Anyway, this was...insane. That's the only word I have for it.
Sara Wolfe chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
This is too freakin' funny. Keep up the good work.
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This is delightful. In a way House's house is a bit like Hogwarts. Always an adventure.
Quadrivium chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
In all seriousness: I want to have your fanwank brain babies.
Kiwiprince chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Good update.
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Cameron in a bikini? *cringes* Cuddy does Brazilian, damn it! House fantasizes about her in the shower! *fervent House/Cuddy shipper* Anyway, this story is phenomenal definitely invokes the images of Escher from my math book in high school. Hee. But, please, please, if you can avoid it, don't make this story House/Cameron. *squicks*
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
The entire idea of this is...giggle-inducing, for lack of a better description. I was a bit iffy about this, having read the summary and been a bit unimpressed-it's not imaginative enough and doesn't do this idea justice-however, I forged on and was delightfully rewarded. *am gratified for my efforts*

I'm glad this is a multi-chapter story. *bright grin*
psamiad chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Wow. I thought this was a oneshot. Yay! It's not! (duh) You should definately write more. hehe. Funny.
Anna chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
I like this a whole lot. Very cute and funny too. Thanks for making my day!
Too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
HEH HEH! Yes! I love this story!
Caerulea chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Haha! What a hilarious way to reconcile all the continuity errors! I just love the DIYSheep-verse.
Kiwiprince chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hmm it's funny and interesting but who is House talking to in the last part?

Anyways good story.
SidheLady chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
"...flinching slightly as Wilson's anguished cry of "And it's got an en suite," came floating out."

Bwahahahaha, made me laugh out loud, that. Wonderful. Got to this fic by way of TWoP, and man am I glad I clicked. Bravo.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »