Reviews for House's House
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
*laughs* I love it. So true. I could have sworn earlier that apartment had a second bedroom. I am fully expecting it to appear at any moment on the show and Wilson get angry. Any how, is there any way we can get a sequel or a continuation about the mysterious appearing rooms? That would be great if you would do that. Or at least maybe have something else appear that Wilson knows wasn't there (Like have the kitchen alter itself or something.) That would be hilarious. Thanks for writing. Continue to write more in this genre!
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
OMG i cant breathe for laughing so hard. His house is amazing. Poor wilson. The disappearing room might disappear with him in it...
Caerulea chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I don't know anything about Dr. Who, except that I am sure that it is a bit surreal; and I LOVE that you are bringing that to the House-verse. This story (along with "The Contract") reminds me of a fairy tale in a recognizably modern setting. Feel free to kill off Cameron in this one too. ;-)
Klashfor chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Is it weird that all I can think of is how House's house is like Hogwarts? It's magical.
tv-crazy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That's hilarious. I was just thinking that last night when I was watching House (and I'm in Australia, so we're way behind). What's the deal with his apartment? But very funny the way Wilson reacts to the second bedroom - with an ensuite ;)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5