Reviews for Bait
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome story it was cute
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was a fantastic story it was very cute
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a cute story
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A very good story.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It is very strange that John would take on a hunt for a creature that preys on young children when he himself has two young children. But I'd never taken that next step to believing he'd use his son for bait. It strains credulity, but so does the miraculous save. I would have loved to read a story where Sam actually puts those pieces together and confronts Dean with it. What an angst-fest that would be!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
The Back-up Deatheaters chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I, too, never would have thought of that episode that way. However, I wouldn't put it past John. Great insight.
samira parsa chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i absolutely LOVE the way you think! the way you rationalize everything to the slightest detail. i would have NEVER though of it this way. of coarse, i had always wondered how john got their in time but you show an entirely new level of thinking. nicely done!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Poor Dean! *hugs him* I don't suppose we'll ever know for sure whether or not John used the boys as bait, but I like Dean coming to that realization, years after the fact. Good job!
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, poor Dean. It's always in the quiet times that he lets himself think of these things. Nice job.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Loved... I wish this REALLY happened!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Great one-shot! I like the idea behind it. Well, not that John used Sammy as bait, but Dean's predicament. You write them so well...!
luvjase chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This was really good. When I saw this episode my first thought when John came through that door in the nick of time was that he had used them as bait. I let it go because I love John. He did the best he could. It was understandable that without Mary and with all the evil they encountered that he would revert to being a soldier to protect his sons. I loved him but I didn't like how he treated his sons like children. And yes, questioning orders in the middle of a fight can be deadly, but so can lack of knowledge. Boy have I rambled. Anyway, every time I see this episode (And it's a lot) that nasty little thought pops up again. I'm glad I found this story. You did a wonderful job. Thanks.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
As always, Dean is too hard on himself.

Beautifully captured.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Interesting! It does, sadly, sound like something John would do (if he were absolutely sure that someone armed was watching Sammy?). I was wondering about that miraculous timing myself...and you've played it out in Dean's mind very nicely. I also like how you can show that Dean was a little tired of at least some aspects of their lifestyle-"the air didn't smell like feet" being my favorite summation of the situation.

I love the internal battle that Dean faces against his own guilt, and his struggle to hold onto his faith in his father. Quite an angsty piece, though I enjoyed reading it.

~Michelle