Reviews for Everyone Says I Love You
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, so very cute.

~Proud member of WUAC~
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
That was a good story! It was funny the way you set it up, but good none the less! Keep up the good work!
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Really good, though I think she would be in a bit more pain after getting her appendix out. I got mine out about a year and a half a go, the worst pain of my life. Of course mine was a pretty serious case, I was in the hospital for a week with a really high fever, they wouldn't let me out until it went down. I guess she just should have been in a bit more pain afterwards, even if it wasn't very invasive it would still hurt a lot. And I also wanted to babble about how much having my appendix out sucked, and how I hate appendicitius (sp?) in general. Pretty good story.
ShesAWildeFlower chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
very nice ...
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
aw... i love your story! wahaha. that was funny too.. everyone said i love you!
Epitome of Bold chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
That was really cute and funny. I loved it! It was really cool!
BetterDeadThanAlone chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Weii! I'm smiling! I love it! So cute!
BeautifulxxDisasterx chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This story was like fluff to the maximus like WOAH!

NerdsFreak
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Ohohohoho.

haha!it was pretty funny,your writing style is very matured... And its really nice to read. Hospital fluff. Things just get better and better.
scrivania chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw this was soo cute! loganadorable. and i actually signed in so i could review for this story, so u should feel special.

very cute story.
BrittanyOXYMORON chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
brilliant
chichicutie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I liked that I could see it in a Fresh Prince show or SAve By Da BEll school. Don't know why. I could see it in Zoey 101. I wonder why? I liked it a lot.
skatergirl4eva chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aw that is so cute i really like it

skatergirl