Reviews for Operation Fresh Start: A Jessie x Cloud adventure
And then chapter 3 . 1/24
The doctor slowly killed the entire group as they needed to pay back the group for causing the plates to fall and kill their family. Jessie should have seen that coming and if she's still so shaken up at what she saw after the plate collapsed she'd most likely put up more physical resistance maybe even pull a gun because the hate/fear of her time in the 'medical facility' still causes nightmares.
Diclonious57 chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
I know you haven't updated in 3 years but please start up again cause I like this story
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
If cloud called me cute I would freak out too
Meinos Kaen chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Interesting premise. Although... This is set between FFVII and Adventchildren, right? I don't understand much! lol
Lady Relena chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
Hey Jessis I'm glad you updated your Cloud and Jessie fic after all this time. I remember reading it a while ago in Yep it's me Lady Relena and I'm still your biggest Cloud and Jessie fan. I just love it so far but I wonder how Jessie will reacted when Aeris comes on the seen. I have added your fic to my favorites and story alerts list. Anyway keep up the good writing. I hope you update soon. Cloud and Jessie forever!
demonwithasoul chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Nice fic, you should continue this one, jessie fics are rare.
Sevish chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
This a very well written fic, and it happens to be a pairing that I have considered doing myself. I'll be watching for the next chapter. Again Very well written, keep up the good work.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
That was really cool! Jessie's behaviour when AVALANCHE wanted to convince her to take the surgery made me laugh. (forgive me if it wasn't supposed to be laughable) I liked reading a Jessie x Cloud for once. First time. Keep at it, cause that was really something special! Hoping to see more from you!