Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Mutants of Twilight
Terciel1249 chapter 42 . 4/11/2014
Hello. I've really enjoyed your work and I've really enjoyed this chapter. Good job.
nightmaster000 chapter 42 . 1/6/2014
Another great chapter for a awesome story. It was worth the wait. Don't worry I understand you're reasons for not being able to work on this story at this time.
Angelus-alvus chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Great chapter. I for one can't complain about the delay of posting a chapter when I did it so many times...
There is just one thing that bothered me here. The wavedancer's attack "mutant heart destruction". I don't know. The way it is phrased it sounds like Wavedancer is going to destroy the hearts of the mutants.
ColdFusion180 chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Yay Toad! Things sure have a tendency to bond with him, don't they. Nice touch with Montacera's scene with Pietro. And great job with the heart revelations and everyone's reactions to them. Hope you find time to continue the story. Good work!
Dracula X chapter 42 . 12/27/2013
Well it sucks this is gonna be on hiatus, but I understand. I do have one question though: Is Sora, Riku or King Mickey gonna appear at some point in the story?
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 41 . 8/5/2012
PLZ! Continue and have more Dinosaucers in it! This fanfic is fucking terrific in a good way.

I'm Jealous that you're getting more reviews than me over your work is better tham mine, its highly unfair! .

Also I want to say my review on your X Kat: the Mutant Squadron and A Light in the Heart of the Misfit, over you killing the villains and such, was...well true that 80's villains aren't worth to die and rather rott in jail for eternity, and the Tyrannos destroying Reptilon? You said their handicapped so how are they able to destroy it?

anonomous chapter 41 . 3/26/2012
continue! we're all waiting! can't wait to find out what happens! pleasepleaseplease!
anon chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
CONTINUE! geez its been two years! i miss your long updates. i really hope to hear/see from you soon. i cant wait to see what will happen next. i hope u are not getting overtaken by your fictives ;) happy new year and hope to see an update!
Duh chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Ever gonna add buffy
Sparky Genocide chapter 41 . 10/11/2010
It's great that you've finally posted a new chapter to your story. And don't worry about the time, believe me I can relate. Writing's going slow for me too.

Anywah, another epic chapter! You really know how to stretch them out.

It was interesting seeing Beach Head, Gambit, Shannon, J'onn and the Delgado Triplets shine. Gambit nearly put his life on the line; although, Beach Head is difficult to please. But not as difficult to please as Gambit's fellow X-Men, whom I recall you're going to milk their mistrust towards him until the ending.

I almost feel sorry for Luxord being tortured by the Triplets...well, almost.

It was interesting how the team got mind-screwed. We see that they have fears, especially the Triplets. Despite how insane they are, they're still human girls. Heck, we even discover Beach Head secretly cares about the kids, even though he'll never admit it. So Gambit has a fear of drowning- I would've thought his worse fear would involve Rogue getting in danger. Oh, well.

Of course, it was great that you sneaked in some Beach Head humor...

"You've been eating too many french fries."

Of course, Shannon didn't pull any punches either. You're really having her shine in your story, unlike the Buffy series where she got killed off after a few episodes.

It's good to hear that you finally got your own place. God is good.

Good luck with the fictives celebrating at your house. You know, they should appreciate the fact that you haven't thrown in that lunatic Deadpool yet.

Well, anyway, keep up the good work and be happy.

Take care and God bless!
Angelus-alvus chapter 41 . 8/22/2010
good chapter. And quite a huge one too.
SilversShadow13 chapter 41 . 8/17/2010
Awesome chapter! It was very descriptive, I'm excited for the next chapter!

ColdFusion180 chapter 41 . 8/16/2010
Ah, great to see another detailed, action packed fight scene. Though it seems strange to show how certain things obey the laws of physics while most of the established world does not. But this is a cartoon based world, so who really cares? Good work!
shikyoseinen chapter 41 . 8/16/2010
You're back!

You really made my day yesterday!
THE Xenomorph chapter 41 . 8/16/2010

Good to see you back. Loved the chapter, Of course sometimes I just like your fics better than even mine.