Reviews for The Wrong Disk
Christy chapter 8 . 3/13/2002
It was soooo funny! I couldn't stop laughing...oh and very cute and the last part was very sweet...anways It was great you should write more stories.
Katana2 chapter 8 . 9/3/2001
Nice, I like it.
Eliza chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
I liked it, it was fun, well done etc etc. Now what I meant to say: That's gotta b the best summary I've seen in a long time!
AWluvvbug chapter 8 . 7/4/2001
I love this series. I have to say that I doubt Logan would have agreed with Max about the whole 'I need sex!' thingy. BUT, I do like how you handled it. You should really write more fanfic, cause you're good. luv-ya!

Amanda

PS This was one of the funniest stories ever written :}
Kayla chapter 8 . 7/4/2001
Amazing! The best Ive ever read! I read all 8 chapters in one day! I couldnt stop!
Alanna chapter 8 . 7/3/2001
awwwwww, what a sweet story! I loved it!
Anna Carter chapter 8 . 6/22/2001
I loved this story. It was funny,lighthearted and romantic all at the same time. Good job i must say. I hope you continue to write in the future and not just fanfic either.
Ashley chapter 8 . 6/17/2001
I really enjoyed your fanfic. Keep up the good work.
Teris Xenite chapter 8 . 6/13/2001
I love this story, thanks so much for sharing your talent. Please continue writing.
lily not my real name chapter 8 . 6/2/2001
Hey, that was so good, i wish you would write more,...please!
Ciderbreak1 chapter 8 . 5/29/2001
First real fanfic? Congratulations! It was a wonderfully shippy effort, and I am such a sucker for romance. In a future fic you should hit "enter" after each line of dialogue, because it's easier to read and each line of dialogue signifies a new paragraph. But hey, there's nothing amiss with your content at all. Great read.
aegean chapter 8 . 5/29/2001
I liked the premise. Playful with enough conflict to keep their relationship angsty. Good work.. You should write more. I especially liked the awkwardness of when she asked him for help with her problem. The half sentences and strained situation made for good reading.
AWluvvbug chapter 7 . 5/29/2001
I love this story. It's wicked funny and kinda sweet at the same time. I love it! MORE MORE MORE. I need more of this story.
veggie5 chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
LOL... this is so funny... :) i've been trying to hold in my laughter cuz it's past quiet hours here at res... but i've been having so much difficulty... please continue... :)
marie chapter 7 . 5/27/2001
yeah! that was cool write moe soon please. ur really good and your story goes with everything! good job.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »