Reviews for The L A Patient
loved it
very well written
:P
Mitsukia-No-Hane chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
This was a really good fic! Though i don't know much about House, i definitly think that you kept everyone in character really well. Especially Spike, which i find very hard to do. And i think it would be really cool to do a sequel based on the episdoe 'A Hole In The World' and the thing with Fred and the sarcophigas, but maybe just tweak the time so that episode is actually over a few days? Idk, i think that would be cool.
eventyraren chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
Grate story. I loved it. It was so funny. I am not a Big Angel fan. I have seen the show some times but not so mutch so i know all the carekters. I like House More. Grate story as I said. se you
WolfDaughter chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Hey, did you know you're not accepting anyonymous reviews? ::sighs theatrically:: I was actually forced to sign in instead of lurking...

Anyway, awesome story! Any chance of a sequel?
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
Great crossover story! _
Dragon of Silver chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
Would you be so kind as to write a sequil
Spike868 chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
That story was so awesome! I loved the little spat between House and Spike, they're so good together. This was really well written, and I like that you used the present tense. It made it really dramatic. Overall, a good job. Ez
Imzadi chapter 7 . 4/10/2006
As Will Shakespeare once said, "All's Well That Ends Well." No, maybe Uncle Ronnie wasn't so crazy after all. Who is Dr. Rowan Chase? Is he from the Dharma Initiative? Inquiring minds and all that jazz. . .Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
There's a lot of action in this chapter, but, of course, the good guys prevail. I love Spike & Angel snarking at each other, and House is wonderful as the wry observer. Go, Nina, go!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
Money-grubbing evil Starbucks? An interesting concept. So Vogler is involved in all of this? Not too surprising. I love Spike & Angel taking off on each other, and there's a lot of UST in the air. This is a really fun story. I love it.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
I liked the scene with Wes & Cameron. He can be very comforting. I'm glad he's not going to be infected. I wonder what the relationship between Chase & Emma is. Anyway, I really am enjoying this story. Gunn & Cuddy!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Oh, this is great! I love the face-off between Angel & Volger. I wonder what's going to happy when Wes checks out the sarcophagus. I hope he doesn't become Illyria (it goes without saying that I don't want it to happen to Fred either!). I like House's dry sense of humor. And there are unexpected facets to Chase! Great story!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
So Angel is all togged out like a spaceman so he can be out in the daytime. Spike's right-that's so unvampire! Gunn certainly made use of his education. I really am enjoying this story, even though I don't watch House.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Great beginning. It really grabs you and holds on. I want to see what's going to happen to Nina. I think you've done the exposition at the beginning extremely well. Great idea for a crossover, too.
gopie chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
This story was very enjoyable. Liked how you concluded it. Great work.