Reviews for Deception
BlueSkyMornings chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
well, get on with it when you have time! I give it 4.5 out of 5!
RhiannonCat chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
Hello!

I haven't been on Fanfiction for a long, long time. But, I have finally come back. This story looks really good! I like the fact you added some muggle/wizard history. Keep updating, because this looks really promising!

~Rhia
LOVEHPEVERYTHING chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Wow, I have always loved your fics. I am so glad that you decided to creat another wonderful fic. I'm really into the story now... please don't stop.. it's wonderful.
leki the philosophical momad chapter 2 . 4/27/2006
yeah i love your story! were lily and james actually dating during the cold war? i never knew that ! please update! ill give u cookies!

lexi
cowgirl-dory chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
ok, heres the deal, you aren't jyst going to leave it like that b/c you are going to update. i am a very demanding person. are we clear? as mud, gotcha. keep up the good work.
Inuyashahiei chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
It's cute. I love it and I miss your writing. Please update soon.
siriusforeva chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Awee very veyr cute! Poor James!
draddog chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Yay i'm glad you decided to write another story. i missed your Lily and James stories. it is a great start but will Lily say yes when she gets back or will he have to wait? update soon plz.

P.S- I noticed that it was action/adventure as well as romance, so will there be fighting in it?
Kaylee chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
HEYLOO! I LOVE IT! u gotta write more and update soon...lol

kaylee
Graceful Lily chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Cute! I hope you continue. This is just the type of fic I like. Older Lily and James, but still cute, not too too dark.

I know it's action/adventure so there'll be a little darkness, but still, it's cute for now.
shmokey-bear chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
hey! i love it! please update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter so i know what's going to happen!
RhiannonCat chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Hey!

I am so glad that you started writing again! This one looks great. Keep writing, I am excited!