Reviews for Sacrifice
LoVeLuKe chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Aw man I was hoping with 12 chapters this story wouldve been finished... Any way you'd make any more chapters? It's very well written and a very good story line... Original XD
carlsoles chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
pls finish story
gilmoreintraining chapter 12 . 11/29/2007
good story so far update soon
Elizabeth21Ella chapter 12 . 7/4/2007
I like it so far would like to see more
penguinopus chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
I know it's been a year since your last update, but this story really deserves to be continued. So the premise is a little far-fetched, but at least that makes more sense than the whole ultimatum, running to Chris thing in the show.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 12 . 4/11/2007
LOVEDIT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT! i really liked the plot 2...it was a great story...you should have continued it...i wanted 2 c what happened when lorelai went back 2 the hollow

btw: its n my fave stories and u will soon b n my fave authors
nelope chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
i love this story, please update soon!
Ronata chapter 12 . 5/21/2006
i loved this chapter, please update again soon
pishymeow chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
Love your writing and this story.

The part about Logan having enough money to buy Lorelai a Star Trek device was so like Lorelai to think of something like that in the middle of a totally serious situation.
pixiechick12 chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
YAY! hurry with it! HURRY!
LukeAndLorelaiAllways chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
I have a feeling easy isn't going to be a word to describe their time dealing with Anna. I vowed I wouldn't read a post season 6 fic(or write one) but i had to read yours because your writing is amazing and I have to say...love the whole waking up/dreaming thing. Haha like Blondie.

Update soon!
orangesherbert7 chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
hehehe dirty. this was great im loving that every fic ive been reading has been happy and fluffy. i cant wait to read more. update soon please
purplekirbyshaft chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
i love it write more soon!
Sundari Harmony chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Yay! She's going back to Stars Hollow _ I cant wait to see what kind of drama unfolds with Anna.
Nubes chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Dirty *g* but Ive got the strange feeling that there is more to come with Anna and that it wont end very good...so update asap!