Reviews for Harry Potter and The Heavens Curse
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Lots of spelling mistakes
Brink chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
NOT a good idea to start ths story as it's; 1. not really a Harry Potter story and 2. not complete.
Marvin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I cannot beleive I didnt recongnize the writer, I get such a comfortbale felling reading mroe of hsi shinning wrok. My eyes instatnly become jsut blury whit the fool moon shinning threw his wrok, just beging to be read.

Disclaimer: All of the words from the above paragraph are exactly as per the Author's spelling.
If you can read that, then this story will be just right for you.
GBTtown chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
What in the h*** is going on? You have a perfectly fluid plot going and then all of the sudden you paste a whole other plot on top of it! Crossover maybe, but make it at least a decent segue!
Olaf74 chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
TFinger2 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I've been enjoying your story, but this chapter is a real mess. PLEASE fix the formatting. A quick lather, rinse, repeat through the spell checker would not go amiss, either.
snakehulk chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
Chapter 5 is the biggest wall of text i have ever seen in my life
Angry Hermione chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I'll tell you, I like the story so far. The plot, while kinda simple, is easy to follow and can hold your interest. My major complaint is the spelling/typo issue. All of the errors are distracting and makes it rather difficult to read. Get yourself a decent beta reader to correct the errors and it will be a vastly more enjoyable read.

I'm sorry if you consider this a flame, it's really not... I'm just giving some honest criticism.
Fuzzball chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Formatting error with this chap.
dawn of dreams chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
The premise of the story seems interesting enough but I can't force myself to wade through all the typos and spelling errors to see where the plot goes.
falseproffitt chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
odd but ok
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Wonderfull work so far I can not wait for more.
Panaka chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
My reaction to the sudden change in the story:

What The Bloody Fu..!

The sudden change in the story is so far from where the previous chapters were going that you completly lost me.

You just lost a reader.
KathGrangerPotter chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
just one tiny litle thing..who is Tiberius? you didn0t mention him on the other chaps, did you?

Update ASAP