Reviews for Another Girl Another Planet
Concrete63 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Thank you I love this story thank you for writing. this.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
This. Was. AWESOME!

Believeable, full of adventure, characterisation was great, and an original character you actually like!

Thanks!
USAFChief chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
I see by your profile page that you are still around after writing Firefly fic in 2006. Firefly fic which, by the way, is superlative. Ilargia is a wonderful OC, perfect for Jayne in every respect. I really enjoyed this story and I shall go on to read the rest of your Firefly stories as well.

Once again, this was exceptionally well done and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Lady-Finwe chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
OMG that was brilliant, gotta love jayne, the big ape of a man finally falling in love its so sweet, id love to be his woman.

Cant wait to read more

Very nice!
nette0602 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
nette0602 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
LittleMender chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Great pick on Jayne's serenade. I checked out the last verse. This is so good. Gritty and sexy and both in a good way. Again, love that all of the characters are so very in voice. And also love, love the escalating "noticing" between Jayne and Larji. The last line is great. Warmed my blood.
LittleMender chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Now I'm just hearing the story like it's a nice long wonderful episode. I love that I can actually SEE them speaking the dialogue and playing out the action in my mind. I really can't say what's my favorite part of this (or the last) chapter-I'd be recounting the whole thing.
LittleMender chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
A long time ago, I read one of your stories and e-mailed myself to read them all. Then life happened. And then it happened again and brought me back to your stories list. I perused this earlier today, and even though-for better or perverse-I'm a Rayne fan and don't really like to read anything about them ending up with anyone else, I really loved what I read and decided to come back tonight and enjoy the whole thing.

First, I love Ilargia. You have a wonderful knack for creating not Other Characters by full-out personas. And she is definitely a fully developed "person".

I like to "hear" writing in my head when I read, and yours is so wonderfully unique, sometimes I hear this story read by a stuff Englishman and in some parts by a young, seductive Jamaican woman. I don't know how to explain that. But the characters (from the show) I hear in their own voices. It's just a wonderful, rich, complex, funny and deep story. And this is only chapter two.

I also appreciate how well you've captured River and Jayne. River is mad on the show and sometimes delightfully so. I can only imagine that would be more the case after Miranda. She is not, as so often portrayed, flighty and insipid. I love her wit here, more in keeping with her brattish humor and intellect. And your Jayne IS sexy because Adam Baldwin just is but also because I think your Ilargia brings that out in him. I love how irritated he is when everybody interrupts their conversation as if he can't be trusted to be alone with her.

Besides Ilargia and Jayne's totally innocent conversations, Mal's warnings, the foreplay of knife sharpening and Jayne's "My pleasure" (Mmm) and Ilargia eyeing him up like tasty steak, I think my favorite line from this chapter is River's totally sisterly (and fairly accurate) opinion of Simon: "Her brother really is too stupid to live."

I think this story is tasty steak.
SuddenMaelstrom chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
I love your stories.

It's the first time I've read this one, but I have love your characterizations and the bits of poetry in your phrasing.