Reviews for Another Girl Another Planet
canthereisto chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
okay, lauging my head off at some of the dialogue here :Sometimes a man has to make a stand and fight. Sometimes he just has to run until he’s got a good mitt of snow... and "Are you...whimpering, sir?" i actually lol. Great chapter, got more to read, yay!

ArtemisPrime chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
This is one of the best Jayne stories I've come across that portrays all the characters so well. I am an admitted Jaylee fan and to see my boy with another woman was a little disheartening, but you've done a remarkable job in creating Ilargia as someone right for Jayne. Your flow is wonderful and the scenarios are believable. My heart goes out to !both! of them for the pain they are now going to face, and for the !joy! they shared while together. Please, please continue on this engrossing narrative.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
That was heart breaking. Please post more soon. My addiction needs to be fed.
dragongrrl chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
Aw. Poor Jayne. Poor Larji. You had my eyes welling up with that parting scene, SpaceAnJl. Powerful stuff. Leave it to Kaylee to ask the tough questions. I also loved that bit with the snowmen, Zoe and Jenner, and Mal and Jenner. Captain Dad, indeed. That last little bit has me scared on Ilargia's behalf. Serenity to the rescue? As always, thanks eversomuch for sharing, SpaceAnJl, and please post again A.S.A.P.! dragongrrl
dragongrrl chapter 8 . 5/8/2006
Excellent chapters 7 and 8, SpaceAnJl. I laughed out loud at certain parts, like when Jayne woke Mal and Zoe the morning after he and his beloved Larji finally hooked up, a scene that was well worth the wait, BTW! Also, Zoe's "Sir, are you . . . whimpering?" nearly made green tea come out of my nose! Loved the snowball fight, too. So, River has a crush on Mal, eh? Interesting. I'm so used to Rayne fics, that idea will take some getting used to. Okay, I'm used to it, LOL. Besides, Jayne and Larji belong together. I fear both their hearts when the R&R is over, and Serenity must head out into the Black once more. Thanks eversomuch for sharing, SpaceAnJl, and please post again soon! dragongrrl
pengwin-jibberish chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
That's hot. Very nicely done.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
I loved this chapter. You write the crew's interactions with each other very well. Can't wait to read more.
dragongrrl chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
O, the tension is building. Like Jayne and his "Larji," I can hardly wait for Serenity to make planetfall. Of course, I fully expect complications to delay the much-anticipated Jayne/Larji hookup! How can there not be? It's Serenity! Keep up the good work, SpaceAnJl, and thanks for sharing.
pengwin-jibberish chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I haven't been the best reviewer but I've been reading every chapter. I especially enjoyed the latest installment, I'm a sucker for any fic that has Jayne playing guitar.
hazelmom chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
You really have the language down. I love reading your dialogue and I love writers who give Jayne some depth.

canthereisto chapter 6 . 4/30/2006
i can't breathe through the laughter:

"One of the many things Mal never thought to see (nor wanted to) is Jayne Cobb serenadin’. Even scarier, is the look Ilargia Donovan is giving him back. Grumbles to Zoe.“Makin’ eyes at’s tormenting dumb animals, is what it is.”" oh god, i actually laughed out loud. "“My whole gorram ship is becoming one great...hormone hell.” “Captain of the love-boat.” and agian here, i actually guffawed like an idiot. I keep getting strange looks, I wonder why...I love this fic so much, can't wait for the next chapter!

dragongrrl chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Nice plot twist there, although I knew Ms. Donovan wasn't what she seemed. I love Jayne's delight at discovering that she's "one of us." I'm also - scandalous as this may be to "Firefly" purists - wondering if his "Larji" could somehow end up joining the crew. I'm already very fond of her, and she'd fit right in.

My favorite line from Chapter 4: "Simon, having recently found his last clean towel mysteriously filthy, frowns."

Had a good chuckle over that one.

Keep up the good work, SpaceAnJl, and thanks eversomuch for sharing.

dragongrrl chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Hi, SpacAnJl.

I am really enjoying this story. You've really managed to capture the personalities of Serenity's crew, especially my favorite "man-ape gone wrong." And I'm very intrigued by Ms. Ilargia Donovan, just like Jayne! Please post again soon. dragongrrl
canthereisto chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
ooh, she done something bad ain't she? JAyne's so cute when he's crushing on someone! Update soon!

pengwin-jibberish chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I'm interested in your story so far. I'll be eager to see where this goes.
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »