Reviews for Spectator's Sport
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Rowan: Ah, hence the title. I see...that was really...amusing! Poor Kaiba...he's not a *bad* boyfriend (okay, usually he probably is) but Bakura wouldn't let him talk to Bakura! I don't blame Kaiba for being cold to Bakura!

Sakura: I loved that Kaiba's so in character! Of course, even though Bakura is his lover, he doesn't distiguish bewteen Ryou and the spirit of the Ring. They are both "Bakura" to him. Very Kaiba-ish of him.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
bakura's a kleptomaniac, isn't he?

Owl
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*chuckles* Too funny. Weird, but funny.
artemis-nz chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Its been awhile. Great fic, as usual. :)
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Cute chapter. I had a problem near the end though. Kaiba leaving I assumed was a tactic to try and convince Bakura to switch personalities. But instead, the direction it was going seemed to suddenly change to talking about girls swooning, and Kaiba simply leaving...I dunno. You kind of drifted off without a point, at the finish.

But it was funny, and it was a twist seeing Kaiba and Bakura together in a story (I'm more for K/J, myself. Interesting change of pace).

Clarity
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
*Has been one of the fangirls in the crowd for some time now, and is only just realizing that there's no remaining money in her purse*

Though, admittedly, that's probably because I keep spending it on anime. Which, when you think about it, is still thievery.

Ah well!

This was adorable - thank you for yet another squeeful moment, Misura!