Reviews for Not Subtle Enough
yaoilover729 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
lol i liked it... BUT NO REAL ACTION! GAH!
helma chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
its so good, but what next?
Lovely Spell chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Everything is Clear chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
kawaii very excellent fic. Poor iruka sensei _
motherofmarry chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
...I couldn't finish it.

First of all, during that long conversation near the beginning I became confused on who was talking... Maybe you should of added some more description, ne?

Oh, Kakashi wouldn't be called Kakashi-sensei by Iruka, but Kakashi, most likely, would call Iruka Iruka-sensei since he is in fact a teacher...not -san. Or 'Ruka, specially since they don't seem to have that sort of 'relationship' in the beginning of your fic. Pet names are only used toward family members, very close friends and lovers.

...BTW, Kakashi HATES, I repeat, HATES ramen (and Tamperu but we won't get into that).

And your placement of Iie and Hai seem weird. randomly throw in a Japanese word that you really didn't know how to use...

kakashilvr chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh wow. very nice, indeed.
Nanashio chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
KakaIru! Beautifully written, it's wonderful, I love it! _ nice nice nice. And the characters were written in such a lovable way, way t' be
arppro chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
remembrancer hex chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Great ending, I just laughed out loud at those last few lines. "Joy rage, or maybe just rage." lol. You just made my day _
ERM chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That. Was. WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT! I never knew things so short could be so CUTE! KAWAII! And funny. You captured Kakashi very well! Iruk a is such a CUTE lil' Uke! Ah, a refreshing bath of shounen-ai... nothing takes the edge off better... XD
ThisAccountIsDeadAndDone chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
That was SO Cute XD I love Kakashi and Iruka!
Carazon chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
KAWAII!~ That was so funny. Nice work!