Reviews for Sent Away
Funny & heartwarming.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
that was great loved it
Midori Blue chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was a very cute story. I really liked how it developed. Keep up the good work and keep writing! ~LH
Weeping Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Aw, I liked that. The humor at the beginning and end, with Alan throwing them out - and taking their keys! And them arguing while fishing made me giggle.

The bit in the middle, with Charlie seeing Don's injury was very nice, and Don's explanation ("It's not like that. Well, not entirely like that.") was something I could see happening on the show.

You seem to be able to capture the character voices perfectly. A very enjoyable story

supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
great idea for a story and great story!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aw, that was sweet. Another great fic. Gosh, you're good. It's not fair. LOL. Great job!
Virgil's grl chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
nice. very good, it's nice to see how the boys can work things out like that. It's always the same, Don's hurt or gets hurt and Charlie is bothered by it. It's one of the typical storylines, but it is very good. You put a new spin on it. I like it.

texas2step chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Very good. I enjoyed the drama between the two brothers. I felt like you captured their characters perfectly. I hope to read more from you soon.
Synbou chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
A quick word to tell you that I enjoyed this new story. The boys appeared in characters - especially Don. Good work!
merryw chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was great!
lil smiles chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
haha, love it... very cute ending :D