Reviews for Shelter
quarterhorseranch chapter 5 . 2/16
Awww. :)
Darkover chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Dear Shirebound: This was so beautifully done! You do extremely well at capturing the characters of our favorite hobbits, as well as Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, and Gimli. You also have a great gift for writing h/c-you are becoming one of my favorite authors in that regard. Thanks, as always, for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Moit chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Merrey! You so cannot have one of them without the other.
Karm Starkiller chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Hugs to all the Hobbits! Gentle hugs of course, considering their condition, but hugs nonetheless! I've been sorting through Pippin-centric fics and needed some pure (in more ways than one) Hobbit fluff to recover. Thanks!
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
awe, cuteness abounds in this fic!

Loved it, you did a wonderful job.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Cute. this was so cute!
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Ah, hobbits and food...

THis was so cute!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
awe, cute!

You make Pippin out to be so cute all of the time. Its endearing.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
It is so funny how these situations turn around and help Aragorn more than it probably should...hahahaha.
Firefly-Maj chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
This is a gentle, wonderful story which made me feel good. I like this version of Frodos awakening much better than in the movies because they act so heartfelt and naturally for hobbits.

Very satisfying! )
Anawey chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
Aw! CUTE! Me like
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
I haven't been by in a while, but nothing could keep me away from our stories forever! I love how clearly you portray the love that the Fellowship has for each other, without ever straying into the silly or overdramatic. Your writing is truly a breath of fresh air for fanfiction.
cookiefleck chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Enjoyed your story and thank you, although the ending confused me a little. Seven companions rejoiced but Sam didn't wake up? Aw, poor Sam.
AspenJules chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
*big sigh* Ahh, it's over. It was a wonderful ending, even though I'm sad it's over now. What a sweet, delightful story!

Many stories have Frodo waking with fear, disorientation, and confusion. While those stories have their place, I love that with this story he wakes with joy and wonder from the start. And with Merry sleeping curled up next to him! I love Aragorn sensing that something was happening. Of course I LOVE the interaction with Pip and the soldiers. *Sigh!* I would wish it could go on forever if I didn't have the hope that something *else* new and wonderful would soon be coming from your... uh... pen.

Thank you for another wonderful story, dear Shirebound.
bethahnee chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Yay, Frodo is awake! That was great, the way you wrote it. What a typical wake-up response from Merry. "Mf... Is it time for breakfast?" How very hobbity. _

Frodo (good-naturedly): Lovely. Now we just have to wait for Sam to wake up, the old slug-a-bed.

Anargil _~