Reviews for Shelter
Darkover chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Dear Shirebound: This was so beautifully done! You do extremely well at capturing the characters of our favorite hobbits, as well as Aragorn, Gandalf, Legolas, and Gimli. You also have a great gift for writing h/c-you are becoming one of my favorite authors in that regard. Thanks, as always, for writing and posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
Moit chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Merrey! You so cannot have one of them without the other.
Karm Starkiller chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Hugs to all the Hobbits! Gentle hugs of course, considering their condition, but hugs nonetheless! I've been sorting through Pippin-centric fics and needed some pure (in more ways than one) Hobbit fluff to recover. Thanks!
Asher Elric chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
awe, cuteness abounds in this fic!

Loved it, you did a wonderful job.
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Cute. this was so cute!
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Ah, hobbits and food...

THis was so cute!
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
awe, cute!

You make Pippin out to be so cute all of the time. Its endearing.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
It is so funny how these situations turn around and help Aragorn more than it probably should...hahahaha.
Firefly-Maj chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
This is a gentle, wonderful story which made me feel good. I like this version of Frodos awakening much better than in the movies because they act so heartfelt and naturally for hobbits.

Very satisfying! )
Anawey chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
Aw! CUTE! Me like
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
I haven't been by in a while, but nothing could keep me away from our stories forever! I love how clearly you portray the love that the Fellowship has for each other, without ever straying into the silly or overdramatic. Your writing is truly a breath of fresh air for fanfiction.
cookiefleck chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Enjoyed your story and thank you, although the ending confused me a little. Seven companions rejoiced but Sam didn't wake up? Aw, poor Sam.
AspenJules chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
*big sigh* Ahh, it's over. It was a wonderful ending, even though I'm sad it's over now. What a sweet, delightful story!

Many stories have Frodo waking with fear, disorientation, and confusion. While those stories have their place, I love that with this story he wakes with joy and wonder from the start. And with Merry sleeping curled up next to him! I love Aragorn sensing that something was happening. Of course I LOVE the interaction with Pip and the soldiers. *Sigh!* I would wish it could go on forever if I didn't have the hope that something *else* new and wonderful would soon be coming from your... uh... pen.

Thank you for another wonderful story, dear Shirebound.
bethahnee chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
Yay, Frodo is awake! That was great, the way you wrote it. What a typical wake-up response from Merry. "Mf... Is it time for breakfast?" How very hobbity. _

Frodo (good-naturedly): Lovely. Now we just have to wait for Sam to wake up, the old slug-a-bed.

Anargil _
AspenJules chapter 4 . 4/18/2006
Ah, more rain! I love it.

And I love Aragorn and Pip's exchange. Aragorn needs to learn to pay more attention to Pip though, hehehe. He'll have to ask Merry to clarify and explain in the morning about 'who' exactly is in love. Hee hee hee!

Gossiping hobbits, sleepy ranger-Kings, raindrops over their heads while they're snug and dry...m, wish I could snuggle in too!