Reviews for The Phantom Bride
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Love this story, simply love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
3 love it so much I need to write a fanfic soon. I 3 u (as a writer) and Tokyo Blue (again as writers)!,!,,!
noname00 chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Nice fic
AzurexJen S chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Loved the ending! It wouldn't be right she just married him like that. An awesome plot, wasn't that hard to figure out but it was the suspense that was killer!
Kalli J. Wolfram chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
Awesome story. ) Very cute. Love BB&Rae.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
That's not quite how I pictured the ending, but it was good none-the-less. See you around. :)
Eagle Soar chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
iknew it! i knew raven was th bride!
lesjeux chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
Nice ending.I'm gonna miss the story, now that it is completed..but I can always read it again._
Agent of the Divine One chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Hm. It will be interesting to see how Beast Boy runs with Raven's outburst/ :) (That means update soon!)
Eagle Soar chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I think Raven's the bride!I think Raven's the bride! I think Raven's the bride! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! You're makin' me reveiw!
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
You end the chapter there? I think I'm going to die from anticipation! Please update soon!

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Very good chapter. All the characters are greatly done.

The final scene is great. I guess the next chapter will be the conclusion.

Keep the good writing.
Sunflower Jade chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
No! Curse it all! Update! Update! You must update NOW! *regains composure* sorry about that. seriously, this is really good! Keep up the marvelous work!
lesjeux chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
AwesomeUpdate soon!
TDG3RD chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Things are really heating up now. Hopefully, Beast Boy will finally tell Raven his 'secret'. Update soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »