Reviews for Of Power, Respect and Friendship
Luce-san chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
"The running away bit is merely a fit of teenage rebellion." Lol, that's my favorite part.
Phantom Illusion chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Loved it. It was just all so true, and nicely besides.
DobbyGrl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Loved it.
immortalvampgoddess chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
A deep and complex piece that sums Sasuke and Narruto's relationship. You captured the essence of their relationship. Great Job! I like this so much that I typed a review on my Ipos ;)
X59 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Really good.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Beautiful. Completely and utterly so.

The last three are amazing (not to say the first seventeen aren't-these are just a little more awesome than the rest), especially 18, because for some reason, their unshakable faith (warped and convoluted as it may be) in each other despite everything else is one thing that identifies them for me.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
pure win.
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Thats a really good fic. Nice work :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That's very astute of you. Sasuke & Naruto are captured quite well in this fic.
Heise chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Wow ... you define them well. I thought it was like this, anyhow. I like these speculative, honest nonyaoi SasuNarus.
crimsonstain chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
very intersting, especially the last three. keep up the good work!
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Hey very nice! That was excellently written and I really enjoyed it. Ok, I'm off to look at more of your work now since this has inspired me.

Cheers,

Randa*
vetgirl1293 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was a powerful piece. It really shows insight into their relationship.

It couldn't be more in-character if it tried.

Perfect.
Anyjen chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I liked this piece. It was a bit unusual, somewhat rambling... but all the more interesting for that.

I like how true the reasoning rings when thinking about these two guys and their strange, not-quite-friendship they have. So rivals it is.
S.A. Tsukasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
YES! I really like fanfics that delve into Naruto and Sasuke's personalities. This is one of them. I'm not too sure about the numbering scheme, but it works. :]