Reviews for Jump
Marriella Bullet chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Whoa that was a major twist! And I actually enjoyed it, even though Luke was on the Dark Side most of the time. But hey, it was defintally an original idea, and I think it paid off. Nice work.
SidiousSith chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
"“No, Luke,” said Anakin. “I’m your father.” I wouldn’t. I couldn’t even fight to save my friends. But you fought to save your enemy because...some inkling of love is in you." Yay! :)

"Ruen nodded and pulled Anakin up by the neck-insulation of his flightsuit. “I want to understand this...side. Father.”

Anakin managed to shake his head. “You already have, Luke. You already...have...”"

Yay! They're both still alive! :D And Luke finally is Luke!

"Anakin Skywalker now realized how important he truly was, and Luke Skywalker realized how wrong he truly had been."

That sentence is just.. wow. :D Amazing.

"Leia Skywalker raged on Coruscant and demanded retribution against the terrorists who had blown up the Death Star. But a few months later, two people would visit her."

LOL. I'd love to see the look on Danae's face if she ever learned that in another galaxy, she was a Rebel Leader.. :)

Excellent ending to a wonderful story! :D
SidiousSith chapter 7 . 6/5/2007
"Ruen laughed. “You underestimate the power of the dark side, Anakin. Worry about saving your friends on Endor now-that is more likely than converting me, or you, or my sister.”

Anakin’s fear of physical attack swept away. “What!”

Ruen’s voice lowered as he came slowly up the light-striped stairs. “She truly believes herself to be the emperor’s daughter. Perhaps you have heard of our Danae? She is his hand in politics, but she could be just as useful as an acolyte of the dark side...whether or not you succeed in changing.”

“A daughter was to be named Leia!” Anakin had never forgotten those never-used terror and fear for a twin child he had never known existed blinded all reason for a surge of energy toward the foe so long in his gray tunnel vision. He leapt down the stairs, lightsaber slapping into his clenching hands, suddenly viewing Ruen as a cruel, cruel failure-"

Uh oh.. Ruen, I wouldn't have mentioned Danae just then to your father..
SidiousSith chapter 6 . 6/5/2007
"The emperor said, “You have returned.” Softly he cackled. “Come again to call me Master.”" Boy, someone's so confident, isn't he? :D

"Anakin remembered that sinking, sour feeling of the world falling apart around him." Not good..

Reading onward.. got to find out what happens next! :)
SidiousSith chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
"Anakin stopped; the other stopped with him under the tree-shadows. “I’ve accepted the truth that you were born with a purpose following the light side. You were to be Luke Skywalker.”" O.. reversal of fated dialogue.. :D

"The thought that occupied him up the short ride with the door blank and shut stemmed from this; had both of them, lacking, sought a father figure in the personal control of the dark side?" Ouch.. right you are, Anakin. Now go save your son!
SidiousSith chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Neat take on the Death Star Battle! Putting Obi v. Ruen on Hoth? Cool. Ruen doesn't know who either of them are, does he? (Yes, he knows Obi is a Jedi, but beyond that?)

Reading onward..
SidiousSith chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
Danae Palpatine? Leia! Whoa.. this gets better & better! :)Danae & Ruen.. sweet names! :D (Hm.. Did Ruen have a name before that, or was he just called Darth Ruen by Palpatine for all his life?)

Ouch.. such a shame Luke never knew that in an alternate universe, she was his wife.. At least Mara died fairly quickly.
SidiousSith chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Yay! Now that's what Obi Wan should have done for his brother!

Wha.. NO! Lol-As Anakin would have said. :) Such a shame.. Of course, Palpatine would never let Anakin's kids out of his grasp. This could get interesting.. especially if both Luke & Leia are alive. Reading onward..
SidiousSith chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
"Ruen shouted, “No, Anakin! I am your son.”"

:D Oh, this could get so messy.. I love it. Poor, poor Anakin.. now if only the real Darth Vader could have gone through that-bye bye all Luke conversion plans! :)

So he thought at first that Ruen (such a cool name!) was a younger version of himself? Ow..
Victorious Loser and Ermiene chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Interesting idea... what if things had gone differently? I like you you go into such detail- there aren't any unexplainable holes. I got a bit confused with "Darth Ruen", though.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
What a beautiful ending to a great story.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Good twist on the Star Wars saga. However, what exactly happened to Anakin could be clearer. It's cloudy as to why his skills are so diminished. Otherwise, good job!

phantom_jedi
DarthGladiator45 chapter 7 . 10/11/2006
where are you taking this? Great update. . .Palpatine has never learned that you don't mess with family, in most particular Skywalker family.
AeroCat chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Yay, Ruen/Luke saved Anakin! I hope he's okay! Update soon!
Mandalore Windu chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Why must you leave me on constant cliff hangars. This is the worst kind of torture I must know whether Ruen shares Vaders fate of Death or will bonds be tied and the ultimate duo realized as they bring order to the galaxy. Sequal soon please!