Reviews for Jump
Mandalore Windu chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Why must you leave me on constant cliff hangars. This is the worst kind of torture I must know whether Ruen shares Vaders fate of Death or will bonds be tied and the ultimate duo realized as they bring order to the galaxy. Sequal soon please!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
you obviously still believe in leaving us hanging, don't you?
AeroCat chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Wow, Anakin seemed to give into his anger more easily than Luke did in the movie. Update soon!
Mandalore Windu chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Skywalker it's Windu, this story is awesome get the next chapter out as soon as possible. My interest is about to explode I need to know what happens. Call me if you want an early viewing of the story.
AeroCat chapter 5 . 8/8/2006
Nice switch to Anakin trying to get Ruen/Luke back to the Light! Update soon!
heeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
...but...how did Anakin not go to the darkside? And if he didn't wouldn't his chilins be nice and safe and Padme raised? and what happened to the "NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! NO! *cry wine*" then the jump...again?
AeroCat chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Wow, this is really weird...and a little confusing. Not TOO confusing, though! Keep up the good work!
x Rajah x chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Aw. Poor Obi-Wan. Can't wait for more. :)
DarthGladiator45 chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
Luke is Darth Ruen right?
x Rajah x chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Wow.

This twist just keeps getting more interesting.

Poor Anakin, no kids, no Padme!

AHH! MORE!
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
VERY nicely done. Original concept, wonderful tension, emotionally expressive, suspense until the very last line.

Write more, please! You're very talented.
Uhm chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
To think- had Yoda, Obi-Wan and Bail not spirited away the twins ASAP, this COULD have happened with Anakin's children! I put nothing past Palp!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Sidious is really is a bastard isn't he? Taking Anakin's children from him.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Thanks for reviewing my story- I Dreamed Of Being A Fett. But this is too good! That was just funny and great at the same time! Keep writing!
DarthGladiator45 chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
okay, this is an interesting twist on the canon story. I'm eager to read more . . .
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »