Reviews for Jump
Wizard Weatherwax chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I have to say that it is a very interesting story, which contains a twist of context that amuses me. I presume that Darth Ruen is in fact Luke Skywalker, which makes this story rather original. Good work!
Stars of Crimson chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow. That's really interesting. Good grammar, too, by the way. I enjoyed that. Wow! Er. Dejavu, while I was writing this review. Sorry. Anyway, good job! I can actually visualize that. Sort of a dark, twisted Star Wars world. Creepy... but good nonetheless!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
An interesting twist. I'd like to see where it will take us.
Uhm chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
What would be worse than finding out the epitome of every evil in your galaxy is your father? This fic gives an intriguing answer but, I agree with the others that some more setup at the begining explaining HOW this AU in which Anakin is enacting Luke's role came to be would have helped. Still, I'm interested to see where you take this and hope there's more!
Chris chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, that's clever. I like this.
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow... interesting twist! Loved it!
Quillian chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow, interesting one-shot. :) Still, it seems a bit out of context... is it a side-story or something to another fic?

Darth Ruen... "ruin"?
JediMan chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I don't like flaming, but this needs at least a prologue. The storyline is extremely hard to understand, and I don't understand the placement, not bad Idea but it goes against the movies.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3