Reviews for The Black Paw
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 5/4
Well now that was a hook that gets the attention of it's readers
userid chapter 1 . 4/30
Just a heads up someone named jbarras on mediaminer is posting this story with some parts edited out but the parts still there are clearly from here.
Fast Frank chapter 13 . 3/27
"Draught" is the older way of spelling "draft". What happened on the plains was a drought.
Contramancer chapter 40 . 2/22
ILS freak translates to International Location Signal frequency, sort of an advanced GPS I think. Of course, I could be wrong...
JonV0 chapter 35 . 2/17
Wait, wasn't Shampoo's curse removed back in chapter 7? in the scene with Dee'em and Gaja? I might be wrong, since the only proof of this is he mentioned "dividing the girl's two forms" to safely remove the curse, but it seems to imply it's talking about Shampoo's Jusenkyo curse.
You need to do a sequel where ranma builds a dimensional ring portal and he and his family end up in the star wars universe a year or 2 before the phantom menace
Cue nasty staredown of death until mothers intervene.
Okayy... WTF?
Ah, the hilarity of the rats.
Also, WTF Cologne? Yer that dedicated to hooking up Ranma and Shampoo?!
Selias chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
You'd think that Ranma would be more sympathetic to Hanza's plight.
Arsao Tome chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
So was Ranma behind Sword Art Online? (the game in the anime)
Biblio388 chapter 47 . 9/24/2014
This has been a very interesting and fun story to read. I am glad I started reading it and thankful to the author for putting in the time and effort to get this out on the site.
Biblio388 chapter 43 . 9/24/2014
Interesting interactions and characters being used this chapter. Wouldn't have seen him being such a big part of a chapter before now. Should make things interesting next chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Very cool. Like already stated, this is the first I have seen something like this occur and I am eager to see what you do in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
That is definitely a first in any Ranma story I have read yet. Should be fun to see the fallout of this though.
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »