Reviews for The Black Paw
Thank you for sharing this story.
It's good that you recognise it and are tying up loose ends.
You don't have much inspiration and had not planned everything out in advance.
Giving us closure is admirable and far better than letting us hang.
Thank you for writing this and thank you for ending it.
Because you asked for it and I only found one so far
'free and innocent'
Think it should be
'free the innocent'

Thank you for sharing this story with us humble readers.
The hollywood way of being blown back by a bullet is a myth.
If one has traction a flinch may make it seem you are flung back but when jumping forward no change in trajectory should be noted.
Because the difference in mass between a bullet (tranq) and a human is simply too big.
A car won't stop when hit by a baseball unless the driver wishes to stop.
Even so that's just a bit of nitpickery to justify a review that is longer than:
AWESOME
Even so even it still applies.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Zii Raevyn chapter 46 . 6/10
This was an amazing read. Thank you
This was the most horrible m-rated fic ever written there was absolutely no m-rated content in it at all this would be better rated as a t-rated fic not m-rated a.k.a. Mature this is a t-rated a.k.a. Teen rated fanfic for no mature content in it so rate it properly you idiot.
Bill chapter 31 . 4/19
I like this story. Though the scenes could be better explained. Even though its a crossover I thought it was funny about kuno going all over to find someone to release ranko from ranmas spell. If you didn't have a story title a good one would have been its a small world. Lol.
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 3/2
So Ranma can doom the Wererat Clan by seducing all the female wererats, making the next generation were-rat/dinicis. Obtw dinictis is a line that died out, not a true ancestor of any modern species. (It would take a Peewee Talon level of expertise to determine if Ranma is a weredinictis or a weresomeothercat that superficially resembles a dinictis.)
correnhimself316 chapter 35 . 2/6
Wow, Gothwrain is a complete and utter moron.
correnhimself316 chapter 33 . 2/6
Ranma would murderize, anyone stupid enough to mess with his ladies! Go protective Alpha Werecat Instincts!
Jared chapter 9 . 2/3
The grand baby radar/ instinct is strong in Miss Nodoka Koki.
Reymen chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
I really dont like how flat everyone feels. Sure everyone have different agendas but they try to fullfill them so incredible stupidly that it only feel lika a script that have been written and then left to gather dust, no part of it could ever work in reality but because the script say that they are supposed to do something they need to do it.

Madness is doing the same thing twice and expect different resoults.

Jysenko- let a part of them hunt him, then the rest can negotiate with his family. They have enough magic trinket so that they might sell them and buy out the others marrige contract if they dont have any other money to do it.

Nabiki- she has contacts high up yes? Make them notice Ranmas incredible toxic home situation and that his father regulary torture him. Make the state remove him from Genmas care and allot of the problem dissapear. Then go in as the nice samarit and let him live with them if he live up to Akanes marrige. Be satasfied with a big part of the money, trying to go for everything is stupid and not something a clever girl like Nabiki would do.

There you have two ways that you could flesh out Nabiki and the Amazones, stop having them mindlessly chase Ranma. Make them sit down and think. Then you have much more life like characters that make the world feel more alive.
HellsMaji chapter 28 . 8/1/2015
Uh, if Ranma knew he was being followed, and by who, why did he strip and give a free show? I find that a little hard to believe.
HellsMaji chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
Hmm.. Well I was hoping Ranma would be a lot more resistant to women, and not be so whipped and/or beaten, by them. Also, why did he need to borrow money if he took the loot from the bandit hideout?
ClockedReaders chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Well now that was a hook that gets the attention of it's readers
1,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »