Reviews for The Black Paw
deanron chapter 26 . 4/20
It's Brit bomb not bit bomb.
Arsao Tome chapter 8 . 4/12
They don't, this is what I got from Google: When a suspect is arrested, he is informed of two rights, analogous to Miranda rights. ... If a suspect can not afford an attorney, one will not be appointed; there are no public defenders in the Japanese legal system. Prosecutors in Japan do not generally go to trial unless they have overwhelming evidence of guilt.
kewllewk chapter 1 . 4/5
My first impulse is to say "that's not how engines work, bro," but then I remembered that this is a Gold Digger cross. That means Ranma is perfectly within his rights to operate on comic book science principles, which permit such things because they're based more on popular perception of the laws of physics then the actual reality of it.
Alex2909 chapter 47 . 1/27
absolutely love this story, the the two universes fit together is awesome and the pairing kicks ass
agnar chapter 32 . 9/10/2016
Ok uh, so WHY exactly did they all go into Tirants place, then just fucking stand around and TALK and POSTURE for apparently 10 or 15 minutes, rather than, oh I don't know... Just fucking ATTACKING?

I don't know GD canon well enough so maybe there they did the same thing. But why the fuck would YOU write them doing the exact same dumb shit?
agnar chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
So, these Jade Amazons are uh, well they gotta be ducking fumb to go along with this. Or can they possibly NOT know who Theo Diggers and Julia Diggers are?
Guest chapter 47 . 7/15/2016
Thank you for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/15/2016
It's good that you recognise it and are tying up loose ends.
You don't have much inspiration and had not planned everything out in advance.
Giving us closure is admirable and far better than letting us hang.
Thank you for writing this and thank you for ending it.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/14/2016
Because you asked for it and I only found one so far
'free and innocent'
Think it should be
'free the innocent'

Thank you for sharing this story with us humble readers.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
The hollywood way of being blown back by a bullet is a myth.
If one has traction a flinch may make it seem you are flung back but when jumping forward no change in trajectory should be noted.
Because the difference in mass between a bullet (tranq) and a human is simply too big.
A car won't stop when hit by a baseball unless the driver wishes to stop.
Even so that's just a bit of nitpickery to justify a review that is longer than:
AWESOME
Even so even it still applies.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Zii Raevyn chapter 46 . 6/10/2016
This was an amazing read. Thank you
Guest chapter 47 . 5/27/2016
This was the most horrible m-rated fic ever written there was absolutely no m-rated content in it at all this would be better rated as a t-rated fic not m-rated a.k.a. Mature this is a t-rated a.k.a. Teen rated fanfic for no mature content in it so rate it properly you idiot.
Bill chapter 31 . 4/19/2016
I like this story. Though the scenes could be better explained. Even though its a crossover I thought it was funny about kuno going all over to find someone to release ranko from ranmas spell. If you didn't have a story title a good one would have been its a small world. Lol.
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
So Ranma can doom the Wererat Clan by seducing all the female wererats, making the next generation were-rat/dinicis. Obtw dinictis is a line that died out, not a true ancestor of any modern species. (It would take a Peewee Talon level of expertise to determine if Ranma is a weredinictis or a weresomeothercat that superficially resembles a dinictis.)
correnhimself316 chapter 35 . 2/6/2016
Wow, Gothwrain is a complete and utter moron.
1,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »