Reviews for Ripples through Time
Witty-Kate chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
cause we're willing to wait
Joleca chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
I'm in for a "sequel"... anything for more Cole and Phoebe..

also, wondering if you're planning to finish "The Lost Ones"

thanks
alboppy chapter 20 . 2/13/2007
Count me in for a sequel
Kkat84 chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
Good story, I'm glad you finished it!

A few things to keep in mind:

1)Try to proofread your stories better. The biggest problem is in the conversations, using the wrong words can make it difficult to understand the context of the sentence.

2)The ending was a little too rushed, you tried to wrap up too much in just one chapter. The climax of your story is the most important part, but it only took up about half a chapter. For example, you could have ended the chapter at Jamie's statement that it was the Halliwells' fault for the way Wyatt turned out. The next chapter could have shown them dealing with it, maybe an appearance by Wyatt to show them just how bad it was? Then have Gideon's death and the part about the changed future in the last chapter.

Anyway, those were the major problems of the story. Hopefully you'll write another Charmed story.
Witty-Kate chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
the end...no! this cant be! the end? really?

what happened weith paige?
scme chapter 19 . 2/12/2007
jusrt read the whole thing. thoguht the ending was lovely but a bit rushed. great fic overall though. i really liked it!
ladytaurus4eva chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
hey this is great! very interesting kind of freaky with wyatt being obsessed with his cuz and all that but watever

anyways i hope u update soon!
ejb2987 chapter 18 . 10/24/2006
I love it. It's unique, please update soon.
alboppy chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
update soon

Just read
Ayana Starman chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
great story update soon...cant wait for the revelation
Kkat84 chapter 18 . 9/1/2006
Things are about to get interesting, I see. Looking forward to the next one!
Witty-Kate chapter 18 . 8/29/2006
i8t's ok

this chapter was brilliant

love chris' sentance

cnt wait till u nexta update
anonymous chapter 18 . 8/28/2006
I love your story, thanks for the great update. I think it is hilarious that Leo is able to tell that Jamie is Phoebe's daughter but can not even sense that Chris is his son. That really is great, can't wait until your next update.
JadeAlmasy chapter 18 . 8/26/2006