Reviews for Alchemy
Elias Cook chapter 1 . 3/27
This was good. I like the change in their relationship. :) And the descriptions were great! But wouldn't Roy and Riza already know each other cause Riza's dad was Roy's alchemy teacher right?
Adventure Span chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
It was awesome, This story is incredible deep and You have the best methaphors and similies I've seen on fanfiction! You are truly a good writer!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was SO awesome. No, awesome isn't the word. More like epic. One of the best pieces of literature (if I dare call it that) that I've ever read. It's been years, and I'm sure you hardly remember this, but I feel that the story is beautifully told, and that you carried it out flawlessly. So thank you, for writing such a wonderful little segment.

An easy favorite for me.
denglongfist chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was truly amazing. You do really have a gift.
K.R. Cantanzaro chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
The depth of the characters persona was well thought out, and the amount of logic put into this story is way you portrayed the complexity of there relationship without going beyond there character was very impressive.
skatterkat chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Awesome. Sheer brutal awesomeness tied up in a ribbon. I had to remind myself three times while reading it that this wasn't actually the 'real', official story, but it felt right, ya know?
destinysHEART chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Your story was well-written, and I enjoyed reading it. Really rare because usually when I read a long one-shot I can't wait for it to end.
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Nice. I like the way you characterized Roy and Riza. Well done.
Aub chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I have to admit that though I do enjoy the occasional romancey Royai fic it's pieces like this that are the most fullfilling. When you watch any interaction (anime or manga) between Roy and Riza there always seems to be layers and layers more than what comes across to the viewer. You can't help but think their relationship started with something fundamentally profound and has been building on it ever since. I admire the way you set the stage for such a complex relationship and can't believe there are only 10 reviews for this fic. I will definately be watching for anything else you might add in the future. I would love to write a really good Royai fic but everything I've tried just doesn't seem to do the relationship justice. Ah well. That's why stories like this are greatly appreciated :)

Oh, but I do have to admit that I didn't quite get the aversion to moisture you gave Riza. I'll just have to read this again.
CEA chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Ooh, you have me at an impasse. I only add the very best of Royai to my C2 archive, and that means that they have to completely grammatically sound. This story almost fits the bill, but 3/4 of the way through you abruptly switch tenses for no apparent reason, and then again resolve it back to past tense by the end. It really struck me as odd and took away from the quality of the story, but everything else is so bloody good that I think I'm willing to overlook it just this once.

I think, though, that if you edit that, this will really stand apart as one of the greater of the Royai genre.
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was an excellent read, really. Some lines made me paused and reread them to fully grasp what you meant but it was rewarding. It was rare to read a fanfic which was thought-provoking, therefore I thank you for sharing this with us.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This is just amazing. I was engrossed in this story. Making me like a story this much is like a miracle.

GREAT JOB.
cranberrysoup chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was... wow. Beautifully worded, if a bit convoluded in places. Your character depth brings out so much of what can only be hinted at in the anime. But you never (as far as I can tell) slipped into anything largely OOC.

Also, I am very impressed that your story, unlike almost every other on this site, managed to build such a strong and important relationship without pointless, feel-good romance scenes.

Bravo! This is wonderfully done! Many, many thanks for this story!
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
i love you
BarbaraA chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This is very different from the other fanfics I've read.

I liked it. Hope you write more.

Barbara