Reviews for Apocalypse Song
optimusprimus001 chapter 8 . 5/23/2006
Oo... Wow... o Can't wait for the update. By the way, are you going to explain what happened to Primal and Megatron at some point? Oo; (curious as to what happened to them by the sheer oddness of the way your story refers to them, yet doesn't explain what happened)
Lady Starscream chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
hello. I was wondering how the terran government got transformer technology. I don't think the Autobots would willingly give over their technology to the humans, would they? and you mentioned the intense human hatred of the Cybertronians, and the Autobot facilities being off-limits to the humans (except, again, the government)

So if the Autobots didn't willingly give the humans the technology (also, referring to the 'Alpha Squad'), how did they 'acquire' it?

The reason I'm asking this is because I had a story idea rolling around in my head, but I wasn't sure how to write it without being too dramatic. And your fic has the drama, and well written, too. Also possible ideas for the protoformX project/immortal spark theory.

I'd love to hear back from you on this.

thanks,

LadyStarscream
Lady Starscream chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
dang... violence, bloodshed, gore, Prowl and Grimlock picking a fight with the new Prime? I like it! bangup starter for the fic!
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Interesting...and this Phoenix prime really pisses me off...where are the other Beast Warriors? o.O? and was that G1 Prowl? He kicks butt...and I KNOW thats gotta be the original Dinobot...or a slightly smarter version...