Reviews for The Past Will Always Come Back to Haunt You
woodlandfairykirk chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
I really like your OC, except for the face that she's engaged. Chase is cute when he's not being his really cold evil self(;
RenegadeVampireGirl chapter 32 . 9/7/2011
loved it! now i must go and read the next one!
Stardust chapter 8 . 5/5/2010
I've only read 8 chapters and i already love it!Most everything out there is crap,but not this. :)
Gina chapter 32 . 6/28/2009
FINALY T.T T.T T.T I'M CRYING IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL DONT U DARE STOP. GR
FlameToungue chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
That is NOT an ending you have to elaborate a little as to what happens next
FlameToungue chapter 31 . 12/14/2008
i really liked it you are really good at peotry and please update soon
melodybutterfly chapter 31 . 11/16/2008
i just spend the past hour or so reading this story. it's brilliant apart from a few spelling & grammar mistakes. nevertheless its really good, can't wait for more.
Cardboard Remains chapter 31 . 11/13/2008
this is a DEFINITE favorite please update soon! oh yeah wat is a mary sue? im not good with fanfic terms XD
Belle-meresXangel chapter 28 . 7/28/2008
Woah!

I signed up just to rate this fic! fan-bloody-tastic

5 stars! I love the end!

If anything, same as me, just need to check through for missing words and spelling mistakes.
SignsOnTheWalls chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Well, first off, you're not a bad writer-you have a decent grasp on spelling and punctuation that many on this website lack, so kudos for you. However, this first chapter is interrupted quite often by the footnotes and author's notes that you frequently insert. They are not necessary and we could likely understand what you were trying to say without them. All in all, I would consider dropping them from your writing style, as they're only a handicap which could be cured with just a little more flesh in the descriptive parts of the paragraphs.

Moving on from here, just as a technical note, you seem to be a good enough writer to refrain from the habit of -insert something character does here-. They detract from the writing by making it look more juvenile.

Your version of Chase is... not horrid. I could see him questioning the fact that a random girl has appeared at his door wanting his help and possibly question the validity of her being able to provide him with great power without further elaboration... But so far he's not falling head over heels in love with her, so you already have a one-up one many other writers. Yay. All right, on to the next chapter.
Violet Phoenix Rising chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
XD Dude, if you switch the "s" and "f" in Melesifant to spell Melefisant, you get the name of the evil fairy in Sleeping Beauty! Except it's spelled Maleficent in the movie... Still, it sounds the same in my head.

Anyways, pretty interesting.

This is the most random review I've ever given... Kudos to ya.
Luv 2 Write Romance chapter 27 . 6/12/2008
AW... I love bunnies. I want one. :( OH well easy cme easy go.
The Pumpkin Guardian chapter 27 . 6/11/2008
This is a really good story! Please update!
The Pumpkin Guardian chapter 26 . 4/11/2008
This is an awesome story! Please update!
breenarose chapter 26 . 4/4/2008
I learn more and more spanish every time I read one of these chapters. By the way, I like your prayer.