Reviews for It's Not the Shinobi Way
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Dear Shino and Hana,

As you have probably heard by now Kiba has been told to go to "LW" for safety purposes. Was that an order? In any case, Kiba has no problem with the people who play the Thorin and Bilbo characters. Apparently the other members of the team are reportedly welcome to go as well. Kiba has decided that he does not want to be on team 8 any longer as it is about to be invaded at the very least. Kiba does not want to cause anyone any trouble so he is going to be retired. Kiba originally told some higher ups that he would move in November, but he has decided that he is NOT
AVAILABLE PERIOD because he is retired. He does not wish to be followed anywhere else either. For the record, Kiba is never going to be available to be on LUCIUS team. So Kiba is retiring. Hopefully Hana will be able to sleep better. Good luck. Kiba is not willing to be co-opted period.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Forget emotion ; Shino just wants control.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Kiba does not expect Shino to do anything that he does not want to.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Does Naruto kiss all of his sibling's friends too? he probably does not have any siblings. This is getting tiresome.
naash chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
wow. i got tears in my eyes. that was so well written even my words cant begin to describe how much i love this fic. shino is just amazing here. he started off as a shinobi but finally became human.

brilliantly written

naash
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
How sad! But I thought Hinata-chan liked naruto-kun not kiba-kun. Of course this is fanfiction. I love how Shino actually shows emotion even if it is sad.
TakeTenEyes chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
i love this...it's so sad and all...

poor shino...

you did a great job on this!

totally faving this.
me chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This is very well written. I like it even though its sad
litteRBug chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
UR SICK! u killed almost the entire team excludin shino n kurenai sensei! sick sick sick!
forloveormoney chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I can't believe that it ended that way!

I think that Shino would be the last man standing if it were to ever happen, but not like that.

But this was a great story and really well written!

Great job.
Heart's Door chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Oh my gosh...

Why... WHY?

Why do you have the awesome ability to write so well that the emotion reduces me to near tears? *sniff*

A beautiful job. (Notice that I've said the word beautiful in all my other reviews for your stories... I think..)

Never stop writing!

(*sniff*)
accipiter chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Ramen : )

Shino : ( poor guy

any way, good story. Keep up the good work
RedPuffyClouds x chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I cried...this is such a sad story...but I loved it. I'm adding this to my favorites.
rrlauo chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
agh! Poor Shino! *cries* Aw...i cried so hard...sad,yes...SHINO!
Shinoluver2468 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
That story was so sad -crys- I love Shino why did you make him misrable? -crys- Poor poor Shino