Reviews for To Whom It May Concern…
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is so good! I love How clearly Narcissa is exposed in the narrative! And your characterization of Sirius and Bellatrix is perfect!
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Wow, I really like this! She seems so in character, even though she is supposed to support Dark magic and be quite fond of her sister, Bella, who calls her Cissy. *shudder* I love how she has sort of a bond with Sirius. Nice part about Lucius being a scaredy-cat. :P
syntheticxsunshine chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
this, like your other story, is very impressive.

it's beautifully written, and has a well-worded plot. please continue! it would simply make my day.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I really like the style you've used in this. It's very unusual to see something written from Narcissa's P.o.V. Very nicely-written so far, I hope you continue this soon.
Tu lo sai inc chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Interesting!

Are you going to continue it?
Nosilla chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Thsi is awesome.
Larry1710 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love it. She's so evil and yet not at all. I like the winking bit; "Naturally, I assumed there was something severely wrong with her and ran away to my nursery."

Inspired.

Looking forward to an update.
Vywien is me chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Wow, very detailed (I think) and accurate? Haha. Well, I'm not sure how to explain it, but I love it for some reason. P
sirius black and remy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow this was seriously well written, it amazes my how well you seem to get into Narcissa's character, brilliant chapter, i hope you'll update soon. your a great writer, something, that olddly enough seems to be lacking in this website.
wokeuptonight chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
This is a really great start. Narcissa seems less two-dimensional here. Although I had thought that it'd be better if this was broken up into 2 chapters, I can't really think of a better way to present this part of Narcissa's story. Update soon!
MusicIsMyLife5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I read your other story the sarcastic little git's golden rules for hogwarts, and i had to read this one. I like this idea a lot. The story is also written extremely well and has a lot of impressive vocabulary.
Slytherin Fox chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Awesome job! I love reading stories about Narcissa, she is one of my favorite characters, and the way you are portraying her is wonderful! Can't wait to read more!
Nana.Dante chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
What a fine portrait of Narcissa Black/ Malfoy. I always thought, that she doesn't get enough place in the books, so thank you for your take on her life.

One thing you might again look over in the chapter: You wrote, that she hit Bellatrix on the left shoulder but later the wound is on the (possibly) right hand.
Jeni-nite chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
i love it, that fight scene i have every read.

Man what a chapter