Reviews for Musume
sangoscourage chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
Wow, Kagome's getting rather bitchy and possessive. She better be careful or she just might lose InuYasha. I think it's time for Aisa to step in and defend her father. If you're going to continue this story, but you're stuck for ideas, let me know and I'll help.
Apeiron chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
oh with the double gr... i really don't pity kagome in the least bit. *never liked her much* but still yay for the daughter...UPDATE! please...
Apeiron chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
whoa...time out *blows whistle* you left me at a not cool! Daughter? Inuyasha...daughter...trying to wrap my head around it! (yay for inuyasha though!) keep going!
DamareDaisuki chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Hey hoping to read the next chapie soon, this seems to be getting really interesting! Nice writing technique as well.

Thanks for the read and i hope you will update soon.

Lots of love

Mandie x
sangoscourage chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Great second chapter. I hope you don't wait too long for the next one. Don't worry others will find your story, and if you have one so far, it's enough to keep going. :))
sangoscourage chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Woah, excellent! I'm sure your next chapter will be just as great. Hope you won't wait too long to update. If you have one reader, you'll get more.