Reviews for The Third Choice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh dear...
Escoger chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh Ranma, poor, poor, Ranma...you have no idea what you are getting yourself into, do you?

As someone who enjoys the prospect of Ranma's life becoming a little easier, his soon to be future saddens me a little...but it is far outweighed by the hijinks to come once the fiancee brigade find out that he's arrived at a girl's bloody dormitory, complete with enough romantic comedy to cause Akane's jealousy to reach thermonuclear proportions!

It's hilarious, and funny, and all of those good things. I do wish you were still updating your fics, especially this and Mamono Hunter Ukyo (Yes, I saw the chapters on your homepage, but it's still been like two years).

Hope to see something new soon!

Escoger
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Hey man, just randomly found this one.

Seems a little lacking hook-wise, but I'm sure you can make a solid go of it if you try. Maybe when MHU is done?
Upgrade chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Looking good for a Ranma/Love Hina cross.
nissepisse chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
hehe, like the idea of a ranma lh crossover, too few of those around. i hope you change the narration to a third person though, first person can get a bit irritating after a while...hell thats only my opinion, just do whatchu want with it. hope to see another chapter soon!
dennisud chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Out of the frying pan, and into the Fire!

dennisud
DarkRubberNeck chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Lol so it's a love hina cross. Will there be more? Can't wait to find out if that is so
Princess Star Neko chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I don't think Tendo's promise to Mr. Chardin was TECHNICALLY breaking the promise he made with Genma. There's no telling EXACTLY when the deal with Chardin was made. I think the dynamic dunderheads were still training with Happosai and neither one were even married yet. Genma and Soun made their marriage pack when Nodaka was already pregnant with Ranma. And Soun ALREADY had Nabiki and Kasumi by that time with his wife, so he probably figured it'd be okay to make the second pledge to Saotome. Neither the Saotome engagement promise or the Chardin promise never actually said WHICH of the Tendo daughters had to marry into WHICH family.
Requiem chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Good concept and well thought out, i am looking forward to an update, i rather enjoy these crossovers, and there arent enough with love hina