Reviews for Last Resort
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
that was so sad when dean was crying over sam with his shirt and the song i alomost statred crying
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
OMG I have never cried so much in my life. When Sam sacrificed himself for his family I cried so hard and the tears wouldn't stop coming. Thank God I was sitting out near my car which had kleenex in it cause I used half of what I had in there. And then reading the lyrics of the song Dean was listening to...More tears! There have only been 2 stories that have ever made me cry like that and yours is one of them...Bravo! :) I look forward to the next installment and I hope that they can find a way to get Sammy back...whole! Awesome job so far there girl! :)

Melanie (the lunch reader..LOL)
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Please continue! I read all of it in two days. Don't let my constant reading go to vain. This is a terrific...fantasic...and incredible series. You write so descriptively and you catch each characters emotions so well. Please add another story soon :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Very cool. Off to read the next one.
Cupido chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
God! I love that song! I remember hearing "I Grieve" for the very first time on Smallville and I completely fell in love with it. So good this was! Are you kidding? Dawn, you are SO great! You need to do a sequel to this, let Dean and Daddy know that Sam's okay. I just love these stories. UPDATE! MORE!
Lurkinshdws chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Omg! All the stories are lovely by the way, and you should continue. It is just that when I saw this story, I saw it was a sequal. So I went back to find the orginal story and noticed that was a sequal, and omg that took forever to read all of 'em.
Vera chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Please update soon! This got me hooked from beginning to end!
Serious Fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I cried so many times. I kept thinking I woud die if I lost my sisters. It even inspired me to write a poem. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
i hope this isn't a deathfic and they get sammy back otherwise it wont be fun anymore it will be sad:(
CK chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Well foreshadowed, rather relieved actually that I'm not the only one that had thoughts about Sam walking a path like this. As for the 'make him good again/don't kill him/kill him' discussion, I'd say only *do what your story demands*, whatever resolution that is. Don't push for an ending the story doesn't want, it never works.
CrazyDisaster chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
No, Sam no!

I need more! :D
Storm Music chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
wow, i havent been able to stop reading your fic, it is outstanding! I havent found many supernatural fics that i truly liked and felt followed the plot of the show more closely than yours! you truly are a brilliant writer and i hope you continue with this series, you cant just leave me hangin like that!

Greyflower
mmelon3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
dude, no that was awesome! i cried, thats how freaking good it was! please keep going!
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
No you cant stop dont you dare to stop i have no i NEED to know how youre going to end this series I love your work and i would Die if you stop. BTW you make me cry with this one i was not crying but sobbing like a little girl awesome story as always write the other one soon please pretty please with sugar on top
siarah chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
ah! will sam ever be good agian? please make him good and not evil! and heck yeah, you should continue!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »