Reviews for Last Resort
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Boring? Not at all. Painful and heartbreaking? Totally.

If Sam is lost and there is not other way but killing him, I confess I'm not sure I'll keep following the series, because the brothers don't deserve such fate.

But it is a wonderful writing and I hurt for Dean and John.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Very well done, only,DON"T KILL SAMMY! I am ssoo tired of reading his death. Please! Hurry with the update! Thanks.
Black Rose chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I was in tears. This is moving stuff!
starrfireflyfan chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Another chapter please. It's so sad you had me crying espcailly when john was rembering when he broght sam home that was so sweet. I love your stories please keep going, and I hope some how they will be able to help sam save him because dean and john need him.

PLEASE NEW UPDATE SOON
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You've gotta save Sammy!

And hopefully not just his soul, but the part of him that exists so that Dean can exist too...cuz losing one has to equate to losing both of them, they're like a duet, they won't seem right without the other...Heart and Soul and all that...

So in short, Hell yes you should continue...and soon!

Cube
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This was so sad, but I loved it! Please continue and bring Sammy back to his family. Poor Dean. I'll be watching for the next installment!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh my gosh... I actually feel... depressed. The emotions you have brought out just really hit me. And that's a good thing. Absolutely moving.

I still have hope for Sam though. I refuse to think that he's lost to them after all this, and it sounds like he has the power to conserve a part of himself if he wants to. Coming back from the brink would make one hell of a twist, and I really hope that is what you've planned. The song lyrics in this chapter were more than perfect, too.

Great installment! Can't wait for the next part. Remember: I vote for a happy ending, but don't end it in the next part! ;)
Degonda chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
So good! Oh, I want the rest! And I Grieve by Peter Gabriel is one of my top 3 favorite songs and somehow I never connected it to SN. Perfect job with those lyrics (especially the "life carries on and on just like the car that we ride in..." lyric) Can't wait to read the rest.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You have no idea how excited when I saw the continuation up. LOL. It was excellent. Very daring and brillant. I once again will be waiting in anticipation for the next "chapter" of this tale. Keep up your amazing writing, cause it truely is amazing. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Have a great weeked, and until your next post, Happy Writing!
Fiona12690 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I think you should continue with something like John and Dean kill sam but he is reborn again into the person he was! Take the advice or leave it but continue.

-Rogue
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
You should definetly continue. It is very interesting. Please continue. I hope Dean finds out the truth. It was great.
Charli chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh Sam. Our brave heroic little Sammy.

Giving himself up to the darkness for the only light in his life, his family.

Heartbreaking, awesome stuff.

And kudos and brave move killing off Sam, it's the resolution I fear we may see in the final ever ep of SPN.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
omg! im cryingg! lol like literally crying..haha wow im sad. haha great chapter & CONTINUTE PLEASE!
meagan chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
love it
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
you killed sam! sob! at least hot dean is still alive ...
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »