Reviews for Last Resort
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
you killed sam! sob! at least hot dean is still alive ...
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
KEEP GOING! Please save Sammy! Have Dean save our Sammy! he saved a piece of himself, i know Sammy loves Dean enough to break free of the spell cast on him. you can do it! PLEASE! and have Meg killed! that witch has got to go. i was in tears when i finished this, don'e let it end like this please, pretty please with sugar on top!

(drops to his knees and cries like a little baby!)
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh, my gosh! I've got to run to the store and buy another box of tissues now. That was so incredibly sad, and it was so good. Your stories are always so well written. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you had posted a follow-up story; I was just wondering today when you were going to do that. Weird...

I just feel so utterly and emotionally hollowed out right now. That's how you can tell if it's a good story; if you leaves you with some kind of feeling, and right I just feel so sad. Beautifully written. I'm speechless.

I hope that you continue. I really would like to see what happens when they all meet up again. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Awesome job! Good luck on the next installment. _
M.Kena chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Oh Gawd. Everything seems so hopeless. I hate hopelessness.

*sobbing* *sniffling* So sad. So so sad.

Okay, so I've read all the other stories leading up to this and they're amazing. This was amazing.

BUT PLEASE LET THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING. I am an absolute sucker for happy endings and non happy endings ruin me for days. Do not ruin me. :)

I love it! You're an awesome writer, keep it up.

DON'T LET SAMMY BE DEAD!