Reviews for He is my Master
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 19 . 11/17
I really hope Kazuma, and Akito, don't ruin things for Hatori and Kyo. Hopefully they can progress their relationship even further soon and not be so awkward with each other. And hopefully it will end in a happy ending with them being together with no interference from Kazuma and Akito. Please update soon, really looking forward to seeing what happens next. Can't wait for the next chapter.
0oLucifero0 chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Uh oh. Hehehehe u made kazuma a possesive farther huh. I fin it kinada creepy but it is perfect. Wooow. This is the second story of your I've read and you are really an amazing author!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Umm... Are you still writing this? It's a very good story
TrBeauty chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
When are you going to update? I'm dying to know what's going to happen next. Please update soon!
Rain of the Forest chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
Rain of the Forest chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
Somebody is jealous!
Inu-Ice-Dragon chapter 19 . 8/22/2013
I love this story! I know it's been a few years since you've updated but I hope that you will conintue this story soon. Thank you for this fantasic read!

The Romance 5678 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Awesome writing skills and imagination. You go, girl! Do update soon. Can't wait to read the continuation!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
keep up the good work..your story is really amazing and i think you are really taleneted.i am waiting for the next chapter and your next job
duchessme chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
ah,so cute..
Hope there's
Keita2061 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Plsssss update! I love your story so far and I'm positive your writing has improved even more :)
-impatiently waiting
Guest chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
Well stating the obvious here but I don't think Kazuma will be happy about this.
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
Oh Kazuma just has the worst timing xP awesome chapter!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 18 . 1/22/2013