Reviews for You Ok Little Brother?
RoseandThorns chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You're great!

Just read all your stories and I've gotta say, I love every single one! The relationship you show between Sam and Dean is something I wish I could write.

Keep up the good work!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Aww, cute!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I really enjoyed this tag for the episode Something Wicked. But than I love to read all your stories.

The lines "more than my car, more than my life, more than my dad."

Excellent!

Thanks
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw!

You seem to know exactly what us fans would like to happen! Just let Dean open up completely and let Sam in, and let Sam decide that he's never ever leaving again.

My favorite line was a quote from Dean's.

“Life gets scary for big brothers when their little brothers get hurt.”

Aww *hugs Dean*

I so wish that on the show the brothers could share a reconciliation like this. I'd be in heaven, lol. (then again, we wouldn't have all this wonderful angst, would we?) Although, for now, reading it in your stories will suffice, and this one was just absolutely lovely. Dean hugging a pillow? Too precious! *takes a mental picture- will photoshop herself in instead of the pillow later* Hehe.

Thanks for writing this, it's left me with such happy thoughts now. _

*Silver Kitten*
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Aw! Not enough or the right word to express how your story made me feel, but, thank you for sharing this. I officially nominate you to write tags for every ep. :) Well, only if you want to, lol. I just love brotherly fluff, and this was great. Well, even better than that. Just, well, I'll shut up now. You can just tell I really liked it, right? Angst, love, and this:'“I love him more than anyone or anything,” Dean says, and a smile flashes across his face as he glances towards the door. He knows full well Sam is listening. He’s glad his Sammy is listening. “More than my car, more than my life, and more than my dad.”' Sigh. Enough said. Have a wonderful week!
Onari chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That's been so cute. I'm going to cry... I mean, even more than I was during the episode! It's just me, or "Something wicked" was a fanfic-like episode by all standards? Funny.

Love xx
corneroffandom chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I loved when he called Sam Little brother in Supernatural. At first I was like, um that was kind of ooc for Dean, for some reason neither brother seem like the type that would go with the "lil bro" "big bro" thing, ya know, but it was cool right then for some reason. This fic was sweet. Good job. I'm considering doing an Asher/Michael story at some point...
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This story was so good! I love the Michael/Dean interaction! It was awesome! I love the closure we got in your fic that the show lacked! It was awesome! Great job! Katie
sammysgurl chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aw that was beautiful good job!

-kylie-
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very cool. Loved it. Btw, you think Dean called Sam "Little brother" for Mike's benefit or as a display of affection? Personally, I think it was the former. Catch ya on the flip side.
Phx chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw - that is the perfect ending :)

I was hoping someone would write something like this.

Phoenix
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
wow this story is amzing! I wish it had ended this way! They really needed to hug in the one!
rider-of-snakes chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aw...that is so sweet! I liked that a lot...I wouldn't mind if you did a few other episodes like that.
Sensue chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aww. Just-aww. That was such a chick flick moment! Loved it! wish that they did it in the show.
JJ Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
As soon as I saw the title, I knew it was gonna be fuzzy-inducing! That was my favorite line of the episode. :D

LOVE the use of "his Sammy." It makes me giddy. And as usual, nice brotherly fluff!

How's that latest story coming along? ;)

JJ