Reviews for The Long Overdue Christmas
Lady Elusive chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Interesting and very well portrayed :) I quite liked it x :)
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Incredible! That's just an amazing and lovely story and portrayal.
youthought123456 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
perfect
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! THIS STORY IS SO SWEET!
Amaranth the Immortal chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
spectacular, amazing, wonderful, FANTASTICAL! I especially love christine's personality in this. I refuse to believe that she remains without a backbone for her entire life
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Excellent! I love Leroux E/C.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This is wonderful! I love your Christine. And this has to be the most perfect line conceivable:

"She felt strangely as if she were being entertained by both a kindly grandmother and a bitter nemesis at the same time."
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Amazing! I was captivated by this story before the first sentence had been completed. You brought the characters to life, and really made me empathize with Christine. She's all grown up now, and much the better for Erik.

I love the idea that in spite of all logic to the contrary, Erik had prepared the Christmas dinner and decorated his home for the holidays.

Unfortunately, Aria is down and I can't see the more mature version of this story. I'd love to know how you wrote it.

Yours,

Lizzy
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
*sniff* This story was so incredible! I loved it.
EriksDiva chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
I really loved and enjoyed this!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Very well done, indeed! And how will Christine now return to Raoul, since she loves Erik?
frodoschick chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Yay for Erik! Yay for Erik! I loved this! Yay!
Miss Ann Thrope chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Loved this. Thanks.
Stitchgrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hm, some good things here. A line that stood out in particular was "And though they were unpleasant, she was beginning to realize that feeling something-anything-was better than feeling nothing at all." That was wonderful writing.

I'm so amazed at how you can write Erik as if he were so pathetic. Now, wait - I don't mean this in ANY way as a diss - but the honesty with with you approach the real nature of Erik's character is awe-inspiring. The scene is classic; Christine lies to Roaul, Christine returns, Erik accepts her. But he is not in the bit dashing, arrogant, nor possessing any qualities of the past Kay or Dark Knight like qualities that I've read before. This Erik is really, quite sad. Even when Christine sleeps with him, he sounds like a child who could end up curling into the fetal position of a babe in her arms. Very Leroux, but also very unique. I feel like the Elcie that was conformed to write fluff was at war with the Elcie that could not bear to bring this couple back together. At least not "functionally." What I mean to say is, Christine's reasoning made sense, but nothing that Erik did seemed like they should attract her towards him. What was it about Raoul that was NOT genuine (referring to: "while her life at home had become a wilderness of numb contact, Erik would be fervently genuine")? Perhaps it's Christine who was the numb contact, and with Erik, she was more genuine.

Anyhow, I enjoyed reading this and I very much appreciate how good authors can write unmockable fluff once in a while. ;-)

(I am a delinquent and never wrote my Secret Santa story. So Congrats!)
mika chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
i realy love this story,it's beautiful.

please update soon,i want to read more

erik and christine forever!