Reviews for BLUE BOOK
Lexi1010 chapter 1 . 4/6
*roaring applause* awesome story!
trinibaby410 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Why is the title caps?
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was so touching
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AW! I like this story! Make it a story! Not a one-shot! PLEASE!

I'm begging here! ;)
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
noo, that was so so so... sad...

my heart broke when I read the last few lines...

This is WONDERFUL work! The turtle tods are so cute- i totally loved it! Keep up that good work!
eeveemew chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
:) I thought it was touching and believable-the way he wrote really sounds like a kid.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This is one of the best stories I've read featuring the turtles in their younger days. The written voice of young Leonardo himself is especially brilliant. Also the way you've portrayed Splinter is just priceless. So insightful, wise, and kind.

I really loved this!

XOXO

Winnychan
Flora chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
*sigh*

So much like my family. Are you sure you didn't take the journal and microscope experiences from my childhood? :)

Beautifully written. Thanks for this, Kyabetsu. I have a bit more understanding of Leonardo now. I have trouble empathizing with him sometimes.
Reijiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Brilliant, funny for the most pat, with a very touching ending.

I know it's not funny in isolaton but I think "Day 4 again: Mike tried to see my notebook. Donatello’s not smart really." had to be my favourite line.

Liked the insight nto chibi turtle life through Leo's eyes, and into Splinter's parental angst,

Very well done.

Cheers!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I liked this. It reminds me of the way me and my older sister where when we where younger. NO privacy at ALL! I feel sorry for Leo...

TCT
Basia Lynn chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
This definitely goes into my favorites! Poor Leo. I've always wondered why he was a very trusting and honorable character, but still kind of closed off and not as open as you'd think he'd be. This very nicely explained it for me. Splinter's part at the end changed the whole tone of the fic, it was wonderful.

To sum up: You're awesome! Heh. :D
StarWindDancer chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
"If I had been a perfect parent, would they be perfect beings? -Splinter."

Oh my, this last line, this last thought. Oh my. It sums up every parent and wrenches the heart so. I just loved the story, little Leo snippets around his brothers and life. The whole story was cute, especially the one brothers young view of the world. Really great. The last paragraphs... wow. Really shows a dynamic I hadn't thought of. Gets the story to go deep. Thanks for the wonderful fic. Keep it up!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Great story. It's cute. I think Splinter's a fine parent. No one's perfect. Great job. Write more good stories soon. You are a good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
FireMimi chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
How rude to do that my diary is way more offending then anyone thinks it is because I'm always acting all happy so I don't let anyone see it so now I type it then I delete in case now -_- 1
Lunar-ninja chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
(giggles) Don's not smart? We shall see, Leo!

Oh, that was dastardly, Leo and Raph!

Good job, Kyabetsu! That was a good tot story!

Ashite Imasu,