Reviews for Tear Stains
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OH I LOVED IT! The sadness, Hermione's POV, the tension between H&G, all of it, great oneshot! I just read ur profile, its sad to see you leave! But good luck in your writing career, it takes some guts to do it, and lots of ambition, which i'm sure you are strong in both qualities! ~hugs~ xx
Petrichor942 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
That's really sweet!
truefairy008 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
like what i'm always saying to all of your stories..i love it! and to tell yu frankly i'm not really kenn on reading oneshots 'cause it bored me, i think its too short. i only read oneshots if it is funny but needless to say you made we want to read oneshots specially if you write it.. oh and i like that part when harry ask hermione to not to tell ron about what happened i find it cute and amusing.. you know why i really like your stories so much? because it has that attitude that when you start onto it you just can't stop reading the rest AND HOPING to read more... oh by the way i want you to kow that i'll be waiting for the next chapter of future's greatest gifts!

write more! i love your stories!
inky1216 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
I couldn't believe I hadn't read this one by you - and worse, I hadn't reviewed! Shame, shame on me... Anyways, I'm really impressed. I don't think you over did it with the OOC. It was... necessary. I agree - you should make it a 2-part one-shot. (I know, I know, that's completely oximoronic, but this calls for it. ;) ) Great job!

-nikki.
Viopathartic chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
one word: extraordinary

This story cannot be complete; it has to continue. You have to continue with this brilliant story! Great writer you are.

Please please write up another chapter!

VIOPATHARTIC
Wind Whisperer chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I liked it. Very nice!
Novemberscorpion chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow...wow I'm loss for words, that was awesome. You really captured a males emotionaly status. They don't like crying and when they do they want it kept from everyone. This was awesome, you need to write more stuff for Harry/Hermione.
ClaryFairchildPotter chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
very very very very very good carry on please