Reviews for Now that war is done
AnonForNow chapter 21 . 7/8/2011
This was really good. But I'm dissapointed...you haven't updated in like, three years!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
I just thought I'd let you know you story is amazing, well written and flows very well. I await the next chapter eagerly! :)
Aurora chapter 21 . 2/7/2011
I just finished reading this amazing story and I wanted to tell you, don't give up! Your writing is amazing and this story is amazing. You have so many fans out there just waiting for the next chapter. Waiting for you! This chapter is amazing as are all of the other ones. Keep it up! :)
weirdredstreak chapter 20 . 12/16/2010
This was ment to be for the next chapter but anyway, the fact that you think nobody is still reading a fantastic story because you have taken a while to update, is saddening. You think so little of us readers (pout sniffle sniffle)

Everyone is still out there they have alerts on it and read the prevous chapter to remember what the story is about. You are doing very well. Not many people can write a story such as this without getting writers block or having other commitments interrupting the writing time, so don't feel hard on yourself. For a great story such as this patience is needed from both sides, the words don't write themselves and opinions on how the story is going are needed. Don't ever be afraid to ask an opinion. People will quite likely read it through and give you the opinion just to keep you writing. Others will be lazy and think someone else will give the feedback and that they shouldn't have to as well. Just so you know for all those out there reading this every comment helps, wheather it be a few words to reassure the author that they are going in the right direction or something that doesn't quite fit, just pointing it out so it has the ability to be changed can change a fantastic story such as this to an even more fantastic one (i can't think of a word better than fantastic other than perfect which wouldn't fit because no story can be perfect even some books that are published have typos or mistakes, (SPELLING)).

Anyway thanks
weirdredstreak chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
it is really goood. The only thing is please don't stop finish the story, well i hope you will but i can understand you are busy and also it seems like it has been a while since you last updated as it is on quite a few stories around, so i'm not going to trouble you any more than this.

I hope you are enjoying university, good luck
WickedLovely chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
PLEASE finish this story! I am addicted to it!
bookworm214 chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
great story but can you please hurry up with the writing, I understand about writers block and all but I am dieing to know how it ends
master-of-the-quill chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Hey!

So i have literrally wasted most of my last couple of days whilst i have been sick, reading all your stuff and its great!

i really like this story, maybe not as much as the other ones, but still its gr8! are you going to finish it any time soon? cause i will definately read them! hehehe i am gald to know there is at least one other true tamora pierce fan out there, you defs. do her books justice!

keep up the fab work...ill proibs review your other stuff too cause i absolutly love bones also!

master-of-th-quill
Water Nymph 11 chapter 21 . 1/29/2010
I really hope you plan on finishing this. I'm really loving it and am dying to know how it will end. Please Update Soon!
southernbelle61 chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
I sire hope you're still planning to come back to this
omgluvr24 chapter 21 . 9/26/2009
Are you continuing this story? I love it, I truly do. I understand how you cannot update (I am also a student) but are you planning on updating, like, ever? Thanks, Emma
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I really like it, I just can't put the thoughts I have to describe it into words. Does that ever happen to you, you can't put your thoughts into words? All the time for me. I'm rambling again, aren't I?
watermageb chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
I hope you continue the fic! Interesting plot so far, especially with the twist of Daine not being able to sense some of the animals or immortals. Hopefully school will give you a break soon
annie.of.belle chapter 21 . 1/22/2009
im still here!

please update soon, you're the best author ever!(apart from TP, of course)

please keep writing,

Stargirl844
blacknroses333 chapter 21 . 12/21/2008
This is great! Please please please keep up the good work. Keep writing chapters!