Reviews for Thirty Days and Thirty Nights
Chibi-chan990 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I absolutely ADORED the ending. The way you described each theme with so few words just adds to the imagination. It's pure poetry. Thank you so much!
no more name chapter 1 . 4/15/2008

Cute.

Oh, the TezuFuji love!
serenitatis417 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Wonderful.

This is really well written! Good job!
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Funny, sweet, and cute. I love it.
little miss demosthenes chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
heh.
set to expl0de chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
I absolutely loved this. What struck me was how you could keep Fuji and Tezuka in character and yet, still make their romance seem very convincing. *adds to faves*
SELINA chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Very well done! I keep records of what I liked to read but so far (i have read about 100 or so), yours is the best! It is really good - please do some more with tezufuji pairing! They are my favourite pairings though sometimes fuji and eiji pairing is great too. Continue writing! You have true potential and I believe you are gifted to write something THAT amusing to read. Very rewarding - THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE!
Labrador chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This is my first review ever and I can't help it coz this is one of the most well-written, beautiful drabbles that I've ever read. I have to actually go back on a few of them and re-read them again and again. You captured the intensity and sentimentality of both characters without going overboard and unrealistic. Way to go! I love it, especially the last part. Juz perfect..Yum...great works. XD.
celinae chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I've only recently been reading PoT (If you call reading nineteen volumes pretty recent XD), and this pairing really... speaks to my heart. Because, well, one bishie, plus another bishie, equals amazing shonen-ai/yaoiness. *applauds* Great oneshot (though at times you sacrificed a good story for a sappy/not so poignant one)
EllipsesBandit chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Most adorable. I love the last two the best.
nakago chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
really niceb
MFAstari chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
You ROCK! and i have not said this about a fanfic writer in a long time..
Susaku chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
lol , i loved the 'diva' part :)

nice fic
Nezrin chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Write more! I love this pairing!